Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh No Johnny Football Breaking News

Funny how this went from talking about Johnny Football to a group discussion on me. First off, I never said I was big. That's not my goal, I respect the guys who are but who the fuck goes to BB.com to figure out who I am? I'm a nobody just like yourself. And for u to call me small when u are 5*10 190 is like the pot calling the kettle black. But that doesn't matter, I was talking about JFFand u wanna dis me without me mentioning a single u fucking word about u. Obviously u have too much time on your hands. But I'll take my mop and skinny ass back to the gym so I can keep up to u almighty sirs lmfao

Lol @ me being 190.. are you smoking crack fgt?

we aren't talking about the kind of mop you earn a paycheck with

Go fuck yourself and do some preacher curls. Having a bb.com profile is an automatic disqualifier from ever being a non-douche so you were fucked before you even had one post

Gtfo

I don't have a clue who Johnny Fucking Football is anyways.

he's a low 2nd round qb with a 4th round attitude. Not even the best QB in college football this year so why the fuck anyone would give a shit about him is beyond me

Lol @ me being 190.. are you smoking crack fgt?

we aren't talking about the kind of mop you earn a paycheck with

Go fuck yourself and do some preacher curls. Having a bb.com profile is an automatic disqualifier from ever being a non-douche so you were fucked before you even had one post

Gtfo

The 190 comment was directed at woody who found a need to search there for me. Only time I go on there is for supps. As far as being on here I've been on here longer than u but I just don't post. Really not sure how that's the equivalent to me being a non douche but whatever bro. So if u don't know who Manziel even is why would u feel the need to post on here. I could give a shit less about the kid. Way overrated if U ask me. And don't worry about me bro ill be fine just doing 12oz curls, that's how I cope with idiots like u guys.

The 190 comment was directed at woody who found a need to search there for me. Only time I go on there is for supps. As far as being on here I've been on here longer than u but I just don't post. Really not sure how that's the equivalent to me being a non douche but whatever bro. So if u don't know who Manziel even is why would u feel the need to post on here. I could give a shit less about the kid. Way overrated if U ask me. And don't worry about me bro ill be fine just doing 12oz curls, that's how I cope with idiots like u guys.

Lol. I never called you small & I didn't mention your weight or your stats. I'm not a bodybuilder and I have no intention of ever stepping out on stage. My fitness goals include looking good naked & that's about it.

Good, hopefully you drink enough you drown in your own puke you fuckin crybaby jesus h christ

LOLOLOL wow

Top Bottom