Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh No Johnny Football Breaking News

Don't you ever fuckin PM me again you skinny little prick I will fucking mop you every hour on the hour until Jesus Christ returns

It was titled 'please mop the fuckin shit out of me if I ever speak to you again'

At least I think that's what it said

Funny how this went from talking about Johnny Football to a group discussion on me. First off, I never said I was big. That's not my goal, I respect the guys who are but who the fuck goes to BB.com to figure out who I am? I'm a nobody just like yourself. And for u to call me small when u are 5*10 190 is like the pot calling the kettle black. But that doesn't matter, I was talking about JFFand u wanna dis me without me mentioning a single u fucking word about u. Obviously u have too much time on your hands. But I'll take my mop and skinny ass back to the gym so I can keep up to u almighty sirs lmfao

Funny how this went from talking about Johnny Football to a group discussion on me. First off, I never said I was big. That's not my goal, I respect the guys who are but who the fuck goes to BB.com to figure out who I am? I'm a nobody just like yourself. And for u to call me small when u are 5*10 190 is like the pot calling the kettle black. But that doesn't matter, I was talking about JFFand u wanna dis me without me mentioning a single u fucking word about u. Obviously u have too much time on your hands. But I'll take my mop and skinny ass back to the gym so I can keep up to u almighty sirs lmfao

You dont take the mop, the mop takes you

Top Bottom