Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh No Johnny Football Breaking News

pretty fucked up how they can make so much money off selling merchandise with his name or number and he can't make a few bucks to sign his own damn name. fuck the ncaa

The story about the fab five is even worse considering they were poor kids fron Detroit and were borrowing money to gas thier car But Michigan can make 8 figures selling fab five stuff....

This kids family is wealthy so he was set regard Less. There was no need to take the money

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

He is trolling to protect "his" people.

The story about the fab five is even worse considering they were poor kids fron Detroit and were borrowing money to gas thier car But Michigan can make 8 figures selling fab five stuff....

This kids family is wealthy so he was set regard Less. There was no need to take the money

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EliteFitness

So blame the poor kids parents for being shitty not Mannys rents for being successful. It's always a fucking tragedy isn't it?

jesus titty fucking christ relax people, johnson was agreeing with you....fuck zwhit you my home nigga and everything but fuck dude read a sentence right. lol

Top Bottom