Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!will Anyone Ever Defeat This Man????????(pic)

I would like to see Preist, Ruhl or Levrone do it but I just don't see it happening, Ronnie is HHUUGGEE

M18

Coleman

Ronnie will only beat himself. The only way that he will be beat by anyone else is if these younger guys get more muscle maturity really fast. Ronnie is also pretty old now.....I do not think that Levrone should have beat ronnie. Yes Kevin was more dry than ronnie...but when you put ronnie next to kevin...it was clear who is the biggest....Plus....Ronnie SELLS MAGAZINES!!! He is the freak! He is the guy you want to see!! Have you ever noticed that the people who win the O are the people who are able to be marketed better and sell magazines. Kevin doesn't stay in shape year round like how ronnie gets huge. When dorian was MR o he had a look to him...sure he had muscles torn like old bed sheets...but he sold magazines.....arnold, Lee, and some of the old timers are still marketable....but samir bannot???? You ever see anything about him???? He is nowhere now...and he was only the O for 1 year and now nothing.

I agree with mustang 18....I'd like to see Lee Priest or Ruhl win something, although I think lee is a little to short and ruhl is not quite proportional...his traps abd shoulders are to big....I'd still like to see it though.

YEAH ..I WONDER HOW MUCH LONGER RONNIE WILL CONTINUE TO COMPETE....JESUS..I HOPE HE DOESNT GET ANY BIGGER..HE WILL EXPLODE!!!!!!:eek:

Top Bottom