Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!will Anyone Ever Defeat This Man????????(pic)

You guys are missing a very big factor here. It's not only his size...it's the shape of his muscles and the definition in them (I'm not talking about condition or water). The guy makes a human anatomy chart look like it's incomplete. He has refined pretty much every muscle in his body. The guy has striations in his muscles that you don't ever see on most bodybuilders.

It's a combination of great genetics, strategic and heavy drug use, and extremely hard work.

P.S. Mark my words: Kevin won't/can't touch him this year.

the guy is huge. i see him train all the time at my gym, there is a big sign out front that says home of the world champion natural bodybuilder. humm:D

There is no one around now that will ever beat him. Maybe there is someone training somewhere in Europe or something who will come out of nowhere but I doubt it.

Well here is my favourite super mass Marko Savolainen from Finland. Hi is best finnish bodybuilder and i think hi has great mass! In future hi will kick Ronnie's ass. Well maeby not.

170201_ironman-2.jpg

Top Bottom