Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

oh my fucking head

Cutiebaby

the 1 who knows it all
Chairman Member
I have a critter between my walls!!!! the little bastard has been in there digging for hours now.I contact the landlord and the maintenance man basically laughed at me and said "what do you want us to cut the walls down?!?!"
Fuck I am going out of my mind..It is right here near my comp desk, scratching and digging.....Disgusting
 
I cannot get at it, it is between the walls..If we could have,needto would have already. It is driving me insane..All I can imagine is me sitting here at the comp and the fucker coming running out at me, what the hell about my kids!!!!!
 
i had squirrels in my ceiling once.....they sure as shit should do something about it.....I made sure they took care of the problem. When landlords start ignoring my problems...I stop paying my rent, and start writing letters.
 
If you thought your coochie was bad, just wait until it dies and begins to rot...
 
puddlemonkey has a critter between the walls of his vagina
 
I am pissed off as all hell...I am contemplating the health inspector board of health people
 
Angel said:
puddlemonkeys vag or my walls?
vag of course. your walls at home have a magwia.

gizmo.jpg
 
needtogetaas said:
man this thing sounds huge.its bin eating at my walls all day.I think I am going to just punch a hole in the wall and throw some kind of poison in there.

that would actually probably work pretty well, and just leave one hole to patch up
 
string_bean00 said:
that would actually probably work pretty well, and just leave one hole to patch up
ya but once its dead then I have to smell the fucking thing.thats all I care about....I keep a really clean house so I know its just a squirrel
 
Get one of those ultra high pitched noise makers, or a couple for different rooms. It'll run off.
 
Top Bottom