Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oh hell yes. WWZ trailer inside

Any more zombie shit has a big mountain to climb in order to prove itself merely worthy of existence, let alone actually good. Brad Pitt's still dreamy and all, but that trailer didn't show me anything epic. The urgent music tried to fool me into thinking otherwise, but hey, haven't I heard that audio in a movie or trailer before? At least the zombies are fast, which isn't new, but hey.

I'm waiting for a few things to signal the end of zombies in film:

1. A zombie romance (yeah, the zombies fall in love, is what I mean).

2. Zombies reach the pinnacle of their (cinematic) evolution, ultimately proving to be faster, stronger, and even smarter than all the people left on earth. Oh, and they can kill vampires easily as well. Humans are annihilated, including Cilian Murphy, Will Smith, Woody Harrelson, et al. Eventually, with no one left to feed on, they discover that Romney is still alive, having gone unnoticed because he's so similar to zombies, and he is elected King President of the Global Undead Civilization. At this point, they start to eat each other as Barry Manilow plays over the closing credits.

Lol them are some highly elaborate conditions there mate, no pun intended.

But really, these WWZ zombies/infected/whatever make surviving the ones from 28 Days Later look like a walk in the park, and Dawn of the Dead look like Disneyland. They've elevated the adrenaline/rage gland in them to the nth power, which is a nice contrast to something like The Walking Dead (also good, but different pace/focus).

Lol them are some highly elaborate conditions there mate, no pun intended.

But really, these WWZ zombies/infected/whatever make surviving the ones from 28 Days Later look like a walk in the park, and Dawn of the Dead look like Disneyland. They've elevated the adrenaline/rage gland in them to the nth power, which is a nice contrast to something like The Walking Dead (also good, but different pace/focus).
Dawn of the Dead is def a favorite. The dude from the beginning sprinting after the car like a damn Olympic sprinter...makes it more scary than slow walkers

Top Bottom