Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks ran)

Re: official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks Bran)

dude I don't look at porn I don't know wtf that is
 
Re: official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks Bran)

endscape said:
Fapomatic (http://fapomatic.com/) is good. But in all honesty, the likelyhood of imageshack coming down on you is slim to non unless you post something underage and get reported.

E
!!
 
Re: official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks Bran)

bran987 said:
dude I don't look at porn I don't know wtf that is
Liar you made that thread lol.

To top it off, you cant even look at images provided in the LINKS to Imageshack from EF anymore.
 
Re: official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks Bran)

I was trying to bring pleasure, but I guess I brought pain.

I guess I deserve a red storm.
 
Re: official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks Bran)

:fistfullo bran987 :destroy:
 
thats ok branny I still:heart: you
 
fuckin A bran pwned the entire site :(

god damnit
 
Another response from imageshack when I asked what can be done to get the service reinstated:


"Have the owners of elitefitness do the following:

1. Delete all pornographic content from the website.
2. Place a visible message on the website not to use ImageShack for the
uploading of pornographic content.
3. Reply to this email that steps 1-2 have been taken care of.

Sincerely,

Alexander Levin
ImageShack Corp
Free Image Hosting
www.ImageShack.us"


loos like it's R.I.P Imageshack.
 
Burning_Inside said:
Another response from imageshack when I asked what can be done to get the service reinstated:


"Have the owners of elitefitness do the following:

1. Delete all pornographic content from the website.
2. Place a visible message on the website not to use ImageShack for the
uploading of pornographic content.
3. Reply to this email that steps 1-2 have been taken care of.

Sincerely,

Alexander Levin
ImageShack Corp
Free Image Hosting
www.ImageShack.us"


loos like it's R.I.P Imageshack.
can't we have this done?

George Spellwin could create an "Announcement" that would cover #2, it is a visible message.

#1 could be taken care of as well, we might not find it all, but we can do some due dilligence and get most of it.

#3 is easy one the first two are taken care of.

Maybe Spellwin can work an affiliate type deal out with imageshack where they both agree to advertise each other's sites?


Someone needs to sit Bran down and give him a talking to.
 
Is it safe to say that this is the Ultimate Pwnage ever on Elite Fitness?
i think so
i got fuckin pwned
 
Lestat said:
can't we have this done?

George Spellwin could create an "Announcement" that would cover #2, it is a visible message.

#1 could be taken care of as well, we might not find it all, but we can do some due dilligence and get most of it.

#3 is easy one the first two are taken care of.

Maybe Spellwin can work an affiliate type deal out with imageshack where they both agree to advertise each other's sites?


Someone needs to sit Bran down and give him a talking to.
...
 
I just don't understand! As long as the pics are of age, why not just put them in your gallery here for all to enjoy! Imageshack could go belly up tomorrow and then where would you be? We have been around for 10 years now! I guarantee the reason they blocked us is because they could not afford the bandwidth from all the members here - simple as that - had nothing to do with bran.
 
Bran, I for one support you. I support you on your way up some 120 story building to jump off, committing suicide for you selfish acts. How dare you!! How dare you dare me to say 'How dare you'!
 
Burning_Inside said:
Another response from imageshack when I asked what can be done to get the service reinstated:


"Have the owners of elitefitness do the following:

1. Delete all pornographic content from the website.
2. Place a visible message on the website not to use ImageShack for the
uploading of pornographic content.
3. Reply to this email that steps 1-2 have been taken care of.

Sincerely,

Alexander Levin
ImageShack Corp
Free Image Hosting
www.ImageShack.us"


loos like it's R.I.P Imageshack.

Pics linked from Imageshack are workin' fine.
 
Lestat said:
can't we have this done?

George Spellwin could create an "Announcement" that would cover #2, it is a visible message.

#1 could be taken care of as well, we might not find it all, but we can do some due dilligence and get most of it.

#3 is easy one the first two are taken care of.

Maybe Spellwin can work an affiliate type deal out with imageshack where they both agree to advertise each other's sites?


Someone needs to sit Bran down and give him a talking to.

man you would have to delete the entire pow forum to get rid of all the porn in ef, then perk would hang himself
 
as my best internet friend ever, i stand fully behind bran833 in his hour of need. all you others can do the bounce freak out the area.
 
George Spellwin said:
I just don't understand! As long as the pics are of age, why not just put them in your gallery here for all to enjoy! .

Speaking for myself, I dont use the EF gallery because of the "Elite Fitness" banner that gets splashed across the bottom. Ruins the pic.

can you get rid of that?
 
George Spellwin said:
I just don't understand! As long as the pics are of age, why not just put them in your gallery here for all to enjoy! Imageshack could go belly up tomorrow and then where would you be? We have been around for 10 years now! I guarantee the reason they blocked us is because they could not afford the bandwidth from all the members here - simple as that - had nothing to do with bran.

Dammit, George. The people want a scapegoat and you have an obligation to give us one.....bran muffin99 will do just fine.
 
Not sure why some photos have the banner on them and others do not? Anyway, the gallery probably works better than using a linked image because you don't have to leave the site to get traffic.
 
Re: official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks Bran)

Burning_Inside said:
That'll teach you not to read a services TOS.

YEP!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: (I can't stop laughing)

As EF member, I'm saddened by this. However,this has to be one of the best (and cheapest) legal pwns I've seen.

Bravo Bran!!!
 
redguru said:
Not sure why some photos have the banner on them and others do not? Anyway, the gallery probably works better than using a linked image because you don't have to leave the site to get traffic.

When you make a post, there's a section called "Additional Options"

There is a box called: Post A Picture or Attach Files

Click the button Upload Pictures and Files and upload away! There will be no EliteFitness.com watermark overlay since you are Platinum. Please try it out!
 
slat1 said:
Bran is a good bro. We all fuck shit up once in a while.
this is a pretty big fuckup!! we were all using that site!
 
George Spellwin said:
When you make a post, there's a section called "Additional Options"

There is a box called: Post A Picture or Attach Files

Click the button Upload Pictures and Files and upload away! There will be no EliteFitness.com watermark overlay since you are Platinum. Please try it out!


Thanks GS!
 
Lets go ahead and speed this thread up a little bit...

Lestat: He's a good bro.

perkele: blah blah blah Jennifer Garner blah blah...

hamstershaver: :heks:

musclemuscle: can I g-bomb a mod?
 
Re: official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks Bran)

bran987 said:
dude I don't look at porn I don't know wtf that is
wahahha.

damnit bran, look what youv gone and did!
 
i still don't see any ribbit action...all the imageshack links work for me

i had a thread titled "Bran187:The Rise and Fall" that was deleted with such quickness it made my head spin
 
Gambino said:
i still don't see any ribbit action...all the imageshack links work for me

i had a thread titled "Bran187:The Rise and Fall" that was deleted with such quickness it made my head spin
yeah I wondered why that one dissapeard but all the other brand threads are still here.. weird..

he vanished though... same time the thread did.. coincidence?
 
no worries bran, maybe this will make some turn plat so we wouldn't need imageshack for everyone to view the photo's. I'd green you, but not in this 24 hour span

Whiskey
 
if you turn off referrer logging in your browser it works fine. you just need to be using firefox/mozilla or opera. you're out of luck with ie.
 
awittyusername said:
I heard brans gf found out he was looking at porn, and turned him in.

In a related note, she also caught him jagging off to the bra adds in the Sears Catalog
lol!!
 
Re: official Imageshack response, THIS thread is why EF got shut off (Thanks Bran)

bran987 said:
I was trying to bring pleasure, but I guess I brought pain.

I guess I deserve a red storm.
Go spank yourself!
 
George Spellwin said:
I just don't understand! As long as the pics are of age, why not just put them in your gallery here for all to enjoy! Imageshack could go belly up tomorrow and then where would you be? We have been around for 10 years now! I guarantee the reason they blocked us is because they could not afford the bandwidth from all the members here - simple as that - had nothing to do with bran.

Nope, acutally, the site is big. Very big. It's actually flirting with breaking the top 1000 website list. Chances are, the pictures were blatantly against the TOS. Rather than monitor the usage from one person here, it's easier to block the domain that is in constant violation.

The bandwidth that members from elite would have used is less than peanuts to Imagshack. It's the content that's the issue.

Now I'm assuming people don't want to host pictures here at Elite, because of the Plat "feature". They want the pictures to be shared and viewed by all members, not just the Plats. That's a no brainer.
 
hamstershaver said:
where is that located at?

type about:config in your address field

look for the field: network.http.sendRefererHeader it should by, by default to 2

set it to 0

close firefox

start again... Need to try it
 
pintoca said:
type about:config in your address field

look for the field: network.http.sendRefererHeader it should by, by default to 2

set it to 0

close firefox

start again... Need to try it

Cool, it DOES work.

Too bad there's no fix for IE6.
 
Top Bottom