Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oct 01 pic

Thanks, M56M, my goal is to get as big as I can then try a level 1 competition that's held in my town to see how I do. I think I have the shape, just need the size now. Not a monster yet, but that is the goal.
As far as my diet, I was far from strict when that shot was taken, my waist was actually up 2 inches, from 30 to 32", when I am trying to stay lean I try to balance diet with a few extra cardio sessions/every week first thing in the morning.

Saw your pic's man looks good I'am just getting started,but hope to get to your size soon. Keep up the good work

needsize said:
Thanks, M56M, my goal is to get as big as I can then try a level 1 competition that's held in my town to see how I do. I think I have the shape, just need the size now. Not a monster yet, but that is the goal.
As far as my diet, I was far from strict when that shot was taken, my waist was actually up 2 inches, from 30 to 32", when I am trying to stay lean I try to balance diet with a few extra cardio sessions/every week first thing in the morning.

I will be posting pics after this cycle, I know i will hit my goal the only problem is maintaining it after the cycle. Thats always the tough part.

Good Luck with that competetion and let me know how it goes.

M56M

Needsize

"Need size, but where the hell you gonna put it, Damn Bro your one big Motha!" Great work...

As usual another great pic...

Damn I hate you....

seriously, you look great.. hope to be there soon.

Looking forward to the post cycle pics.

Thanks, I'm a little worried about taking post cycle pics, I'm already up almost 20lbs on this one but I'm feeling kinda fat, you know how it is!!

Needsize You Look Great!!

Go for it; you have the physique to do it..... :)

Top Bottom