Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessedwliftin's path to the NPC.

LOL good peptalk CB.
No excuses here but was meaning more in the time it takes to recover and how easily injuries happen.
Not stopping nuthin suga just have to come up with diff ways to do it.

Official EF cheerleader right freaking here, apparently

Miss Positivity

No offense, Zed my man, but age is no excuse... Now it becomes a factor if you're training stupid or not adapting your diet to your changing body, but it doesn't have to be the end of the road.

I know you boys have been injured, but let's keep it in perspective. Don't turn a temporary state into a permanent condition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18346128

I agree totally, I read once that the ageing process is largely the accumulation of a series of degenerative habits... Meaning as we get older some of us can become lazy and of course injuries take longer to heal.

OWL man, good to see you still at it, just chip away at it slowly, you'll see improvements with time bro. :D

Just stopping by to check on you brotha! Hope you are feeling better and better. Keep killing that shit bro.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Hey Owl! Just checking in on my good friend. Hope things are better for you buddy :)

All right changing shit up. Started back at the gym this am. Did a full hst circuit. 15 reps per set. 2 sets each exercise. Followed by 45 min on treadmill at 4.0 with a sweat belt. Started my n2 shred stack today. Time to kick this bf in the ass. Amazing what you gain after a couple months on the bench. I will be in top shape even if my body will not let me lift as heavy and i am having to take a break from all aas. Screw it. I got this.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom