Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTKS - my review

I dont get the niacin flush anymore, but 2 scoops still gets me going pretty good, and I've been taking it off and on for at least a year now I think.

did the dosage get lowered on it at all?

The dose was cut in half but then we also added more product to the bottle. So in reality you are now getting more product then you used to. If you want the exact same dosing it used to be just used 2 sccops for every scoop you used to use. Plus there is also more product in each bottle then before and we also made a much better flavor plus give you 3 choices of flavors..

Always working to make things better for all :D:D:heart::heart:

The dose was cut in half but then we also added more product to the bottle. So in reality you are now getting more product then you used to. If you want the exact same dosing it used to be just used 2 sccops for every scoop you used to use. Plus there is also more product in each bottle then before and we also made a much better flavor plus give you 3 choices of flavors..

Always working to make things better for all :D:D:heart::heart:

big improvments on the flavors bro lol.. best part about the new formula imo

Top Bottom