Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTKS - my review

Judo Tom

Plat Hero
Platinum
First I apologize for not getting this up sooner.... I really should have.. but apparently starting a gym / mma facility takes up a lot of free time....

anyway NTKS is 100% awesome. The only thing I will stress is start with a LOW dose to test your tolerance. I started w/ one scoop and had the best energy and FOCUS and 'feeling of well being' for about 3-4hrs.. awesome I was so happy... next time i used the product i went to like a scoop and a half... and was wired / wide awake for like 8 hrs.. might not be the best for people who work out late.. absolutely the best thing for am trainers. Im up at 530 take a scoop head to the gym and work out for 2 hrs and i feel like it is the middle of the day.

really really great stuff and im not one that is really into supps to be honest.. i get a ton of free samples from companies all the time and honestly i normally just drink a monster energy or amp before the workout... but NTKS is awesome. try it you wont regret it.

also lets not get emotional or anything but needto is a great company to support.. lot of scammers out there. lots of people who dont care.. just looking to make a buck.. not these guys. they really are a company worth supporting..

Ive purchased a few other supps by them and they all delivered what they claimed 100%

Im about to place another order and figured i would throw this review up quick.

Im gonna order unleashed now.. ill let you know how that works out

Merry Christmas!

The great aspects of N2KTS that I enjoy is:
  • How quick it reaches the body and the effects being to kick in
  • How much the intensity of my workouts increase
  • The products obtains NO CRASH!!
  • The long-lasting pumps, energy, and endurance
  • The tingly feeling from the niacin

N2KTS is a really a potent pwo product, if I only I got a dime for every positive review about N2KTS, I would be rich....

Great Product. When I first started using it, I was feeling so good all day I called it N2KL......

Need 2 Kill Life

good review bro

The great aspects of N2KTS that I enjoy is:
  • How quick it reaches the body and the effects being to kick in
  • How much the intensity of my workouts increase
  • The products obtains NO CRASH!!
  • The long-lasting pumps, energy, and endurance
  • The tingly feeling from the niacin

awesome list bro!pretty much nails it on the head about n2kts..

dont forget the awesome flavors :)

Top Bottom