Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM free samples UP the ASS FOR EVERYONE IS HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sweet, this is what i really need... The deal rocks
HCGenerate
HCGenerate
HCGenerate

But how do you know where to send it. And how do we go about paying the 5 dollars of shipping?

NTBM sample pack.

just fill out the billing and shipping info on my site bro. Order the 3 pack sample pack..

and remember to read the description and directions for the sample pack . Here i will post them so no one can say they did not see them

"For $5.00 you get to choose any 3 of our top products to sample. Just buy this sample pack and put in the notes to shipper; Choose of these 3 products of your preference that you would like a sample of. Our sample packs will come in there own product pack, sealed bag with label facts and directions on how to use. How cool is that?Only 1 pack of hcgenerate or N2kts per customer. 1 sample of each product per customer. Customers may not order 3 of the same products for sample. THANK YOU

You can order 3 different flavors or even all the same flavor of proteins if you like. however do not be a jerk and try and take advantage of me.

1 sample of hcgenerate is 3 days worth. 3 samples is 9 days worth. if some one ordered 3 sample packs and got 3 samples of hcgenerate each time. Then for 15.00 they could get a full 30 days worth of hcgenerate.

I am not giving out the sample packs so people can take advantage of me. I am doing it to be a nice guy and give people a chance to try products for free. If I see some one try and take advantage I will simple ether refund there sample order or replace the products with something else. It clearly says in the description "no more then 1 sample of hcgenerate at a time" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Its a shame some one is always right there waiting to screw up a nice thing you want to do for others. And no I am not pointing the finger at anyone so please do not think I am. I am simple stating what has already happen in the past.

:(:(:(

I wouldn't mind some HCGenerate sample. But doubt you would notice much from a sample pack. That and to cheap to pay for shipping :p

Truthfully all it takes is 1 week to notice if the product works. That is why we give you 6 days worth of the product with the sample. Not just a days worth.

BUMP!!!!!! All NTBM products are very solid!!!!

Truthfully all it takes is 1 week to notice if the product works. That is why we give you 6 days worth of the product with the sample. Not just a days worth.

Oh ic. Well I may put in another order of stuff in the future. I need to run some bloods test's before I plan anything else. Also my package from you showed up.

Can't go wrong with NTBM! Support this awesome supplement company and you will be satisfied. Great products, unmatched customer service, very affordable prices!

If your not satisfied, Needto will make it right for ya!

Can we choose from any of the protein products or is it just the whey to build muscle protein, either way im excited to try some of the goods out!!

Hcgenerate

Protien pancakes

NTKS

How do I order this now?:biggrin:

NTBM sample pack.

go right here and put the 5.00 sample pack in your cart. Fill out all the order info and then in the "notes to shipper" write down the 3 products you want a smaple of. The only products we have samples of our on the list.

O we also have samples of the choc and stawberry Isolation protein too. SO if you want to try that kind just write that in the notes to shipper.

Can we choose from any of the protein products or is it just the whey to build muscle protein, either way im excited to try some of the goods out!!

we have samples of the choc and strawberry Isolation protein too. But don't have samples of the replenisher or the protein bars.

Top Bottom