Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM free samples UP the ASS FOR EVERYONE IS HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetaas

Every single member who post up will get a free sample. Thats how we role. Nothing but shit loads of free samples for everyone on the site.

All you have to do is pay 5.00 for the price of shipping my friends. Nothing but shipping cost and the free samples are yours. Not one free sample, not 2 but 3 free samples of any products on this list!!!!!!!!!!

NTBM sample pack.

pay the 5.00 shipping and get the 3 free samples of any product on the list. All you have to do is put in the notes to shipper what 3 products you want a sample off.

This is sweet, this is what i really need... The deal rocks
HCGenerate
HCGenerate
HCGenerate

But how do you know where to send it. And how do we go about paying the 5 dollars of shipping?

I wouldn't mind some HCGenerate sample. But doubt you would notice much from a sample pack. That and to cheap to pay for shipping :p

Nice
Hcgenerate
Hcgenerate
Hcgenerate. That's all I reall want.

If you order 3 samples of hcgenerate you will not get it. We will replace the other two samples with something else. This is not so you can back door the system and rip me off. Its so you can get a chance to test products.

Thanks

Top Bottom