Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM D-Spark Log

Just a quick update today - will post a longer one with next pic in a day or two.

Did the Warrior Dash this last weekend. It's a shorter mud run but with nearly 7500 people running it has some strong competition mixed in. I finished 177th, putting me in the top 2.5% of the field. At the same time my lifts have been continuing to improve (running sets of 12 - needed to come down from pushing the 5x5 heavy for the SARMs cycle to deload a bit) and I'm continuing to lean out - new lines and viens appearing every day.

Me likey!!!

Everything continues to go fantastically. Body is continuing to lean out (see pic below) and all other facets are doing equally well (libido, strength, endurance, etc.). The only issue I have had lately is that I'm not sleeping as well as I would like. I find myself waking a bit more during the night than I am used to. I wonder if taking one of my three tablets before bed is having that effect. I'm debating shifting the timing of my doses so that the third one is not so close to bedtime.

Great progress bro you can really see a big difference. Definitely seems that the dspark is paying off big.

A few more days left and I can say I'm pretty damned excited to post my after pics. I had a couple of days this last week where I wasn't as good about my diet as I should have been (I struggle on days I have my son - when your 7 year old wants to go to IHOP after his baseball game it's hard to say no). Nevertheless I've since shed the water and bloat (faster than usual by a LONG shot) and am looking pretty damned good if I do say so myself. This has been a pretty damned fantastic run and I'll be using DSpark again during PCT.

I'm going to wrap this up on Saturday. I have my next race (Superhero Scramble) that day and a concert and party to go to that night. Sunday will be a low key day and then I start my injectible cycle on Monday. I'll take my "after" shots Saturday morning before the race and will post my final results on Sunday.

As I finish up this PCT and my run with D-Spark, I have to say I am nothing but thrilled at the results. Aside from the fact that I definitely leaned out, as demonstrated in the pics, my strength and endurance not only held stable - they increased. My lifts went up and I posted my best race results ever in the Superhero Scramble yesterday, placing in the top 2% in overall and top 3% for men and age group.

I'll be taking D-Spark as part of my PCT after my upcoming cycle and in future cycles. Stuff works - plain and simple.

Top Bottom