Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM D-Spark Log

How is the double dose of UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE working? It's good to know what one thing is doing before trying another.

It's working exactly as expected. Mood is great, energy is up and libido is strong. I mentioned it above, but I ran the unleashed/post combo after my all oral cycle so have experience with how it affects me. So far it is exactly what I thought it would be.

My D-Spark arrived today!!!!

The plan is going to be as follows. For the rest of the weekend I'm going to continue the Post/Unleashed/Bridge combo at double dose. The D-Spark has 30 doses, so I'm going to start running it on April 1. At that time I'll reduce the Post/Unleashed to a single dose while continuing to run the Bridge at double dose. All four supps will be split up and taken three times a day with food.

I'll take pictures and measurements on Monday (with the holiday weekend I won't be at my best Monday - plan on relaxing on the diet) and will run the D-Spark for the full 30 days of the month of April. While I'm going to indulge for the weekend, I plan on keeping things VERY tight and busting my ass for the month to make the most of the run and set myself up for my injectible cycle (which will start on May 1).

I started the D-Spark yesterday and have been running it three tablets a day spread throughout the day. I've also continued taking the double dose of Bridge and single doses of Unleashed and Post-Cycle.

As mentioned in my previous post, I ate like an absolute fat kid for the four days before starting this. As a result, when I woke up Monday morning I was completely bloated and swollen from so much sodium and carb intake. I'm holding off on pictures until tomorrow morning to finish flushing that out and give a more accurate "before" to use for the run on D-Spark. With the 1.5 gallons of water I've been drinking and the completely clean eating (under 2500 calories a day), there is some improvement already and I've mostly recovered from the weekend binge. I've publicly and privately declared that I'm going to eat clean for the entire month - no cheats in April.

Workouts have been pretty damned good - better than I expected coming off the fantastic workouts I had during the SARMs cycle. I started doing sets of 12 last week for most exercises to give my joints a break after pushing heavy with the 5x5 for the cycle I just ran and doing my workouts this week I'm already seeing more reps and improvements in my endurance during the workout. Last week I hit 12/12/11 as my reps on bench with 185. This week I not only hit 12 on all three sets, I ended up doing 15 reps on the last set. Similar improvements have been noted in all exercises. I'm curious to see if that continues - I expected to see a drop this week as the S4, Osta and GW cleared from my system. I can only assume that the D-Spark and acclimation to working with higher reps are both serving to counter that dropoff.

The next test will be to see how my runs compare. I will be running first thing in the morning and will update with the results.

p.s. - Workouts at the end of the week will be more active rest than true workouts as I'm running the Tough Mudder on Saturday and need to be fresh for that.

I've been taking D Spark for a couple of weeks and today I had a great workout. Strong, and felt tight and packed afterwords, like I haven't felt in a long time. I'll have to see if this was just a freak workout or if I continue this way. It's a great motivator to get into the gym and get the most out of this stuff!

I've been taking D Spark for a couple of weeks and today I had a great workout. Strong, and felt tight and packed afterwords, like I haven't felt in a long time. I'll have to see if this was just a freak workout or if I continue this way. It's a great motivator to get into the gym and get the most out of this stuff!

Sounds pretty much exactly what I'm feeling so far.

I can't wait to start this stuff. I have a feeling my PCT is going to benefit.greatly from it

I'm five days into running the D-Spark and am feeling pretty damned good. My drive to workout is as stong as ever, perhaps even more so, and the quality of them has been fantastic. I had to take today off as a rest day to prep for the Tough Mudder tomorrow and it was really hard to keep myself from doing SOMETHING to workout. I expected that PCT would be a bit of a letdown from the sort of feeling I had while running the SARMs but that hasn't been the case at all.

Another great development is that my other drive - libido - has had a very noticable difference. Towards the end of the SARMs cycle my desire was definitely down a little and while the erections were still there when needed they weren't as firm as I'd prefer. There was definitely some improvement in both categories last week when I started the Unleashed/Post/Bridge but the last few days things have been MUCH MUCH better. I had company on Wednesday and earlier this evening . . . everyone involved is very pleased with the results.

I'm curious to see how my body holds up running the Tough Mudder tomorrow. My endurance definitely dipped last week coming off the GW but has rebounded some this week. It will be interesting to see how things go doing a 12 mile endurance event.

On another note - I took pictures on Wednesday morning. My phone is giving me trouble transferring them over to the computer but once I get that squared away I will post them.

I can't wait to start this stuff. I have a feeling my PCT is going to benefit.greatly from it

I'm pretty pleasantly surprised to be perfectly honest. Running a cycle, a PCT that included Osta and then a SARMs cycle, I expected I would be down during this PCT. Not the case at all. Very pleased so far.

I ran the Tough Mudder yesterday and was very impressed with how my body held up over the course of the event. The course was 11.25 miles long (the entire length was a muddy trail with about 25% of it being mud ankle deep) with well over 20 obstacles and I finished in 2:47. I actually think I could have finished in under 2:20 but I wasn't going to leave my two teammates behind.

Being off GW for a couple weeks now and having noticed a drop in endurance after first coming off, I'm thrilled with the result. I felt great the whole run and my body feels pretty good even today. As I mentioned above, I'm pleasantly surprised but I'm also a bit confused. I didn't really expect to be feeling so good or to be as able to push with the same level of intensity. I love that the people of this site have helped me turn two PCT periods and my bridge period into not just times to try and hold on to a percentage of my gains from cycle, but to continue pushing forward and advancing. I'm going to get to go into my TestE/EQ cycle firing on all cylinders and will be raring and ready to go.

Top Bottom