Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM D-Spark Log

notjake11

I was lucky enough to be chosen to log D-Spark and am really looking forward to getting to try it out.

Stats:

Height: 6'
Weight: 201 pounds
Bodyfat: 13.8%

Background:

In 2011 and early 2012, after years of inactivity working 80-100 hour weeks and sitting behind a desk, I lost a total of approximately 85-90 pounds of fat while adding 5-10 pounds of lean mass. I ran my first AAS cycle last fall, an 8-week all oral cycle consisting of Anavar and Proviron. During that run I shed quite a bit of bodyfat and leaned out substantially. However, it also started the process of regaining some of the strength I had lost during the long years of not working out followed by two years of dropping weight. My ensuing PCT consisted of the following:

Unleashed/Post
DAA Chews
Forma
N2Slin
Chlomid 25/day
Ostarine 25/day
Keto Burn
Multivitamin

During the course of that PCT I not only kept all the gains in lean mass and strength that I had made on cycle, I actually increased my max bench by another five pounds while substantially improving my running distances/times.

After finishing PCT, I ran a triple SARMs cycle using Uniquemicals products together with Albuterol and Test Infusion. This cycle was logged here:

Notjake11's Test Infusion Log

During the course of that cycle, which is winding down today and tomorrow, I gained eight pounds of lean muscle while maintaining the same bodyfat percentage and dramatically increased my strength and size in my upper body. More specifically I added massive volume to my chest and shoulders, which have always been my two lagging bodyparts. My bench went up massively (last measurement it was up 20 pounds and I'm doing my final max attempt for the cycle tomorrow). And again my running distances and times continued to improve.

Plan:

The plan is to run a 30 day PCT centered around D-Spark as the star ingredient. The full roster of the PCT consists of:

D-Spark
DAA
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Bridge (double dosed)

Given that this was just a SARMs cycle, I could just go with a three week mini-PCT as per Dylan's usual recommendation. However, after running a cycle directly into this SARMs cycle and preparing to run my first full injectible cycle afterwards, I want to run a fuller PCT than normal after a SARMs run and the inclusion of the D-Spark/DAA combo means it should actually be a PCT where I can continue to gain and make progress rather than being just a holding pattern waiting for the next cycle.

When Do I Start:

I am using up the last of my SARMs and will be ending the cycle Friday or Saturday. I am testing my max bench tomorrow and then I have my next race/event on Saturday (another Spartan Sprint). Sunday will be an off day and the plan was to start taking the PCT ingredients that day. However, the D-Spark and DAA haven't arrived yet so if they don't get here tomorrow or Saturday the plan may be delayed or I may have to start without them.

Subscribed.

I just started D Spark. I'm going to use it solo for a while so I can see exactly how well it works. With the other stuff you are taking, its going to be hard to tell what benefits the D Spark is contributing.

Why DAA and D Spark? I'm guessing its so you can adjust how much of the AI you are taking?

Subscribed.

I just started D Spark. I'm going to use it solo for a while so I can see exactly how well it works. With the other stuff you are taking, its going to be hard to tell what benefits the D Spark is contributing.

Why DAA and D Spark? I'm guessing its so you can adjust how much of the AI you are taking?

I used all the others when I did my last PCT so the only new variable will be the D-Spark, makuling it easy to isolate the difference.

I am not sure what the dosing of DAA is in it. If it has the full 3+ grams used in the studies I wont add any more DAA to it.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

I used all the others when I did my last PCT so the only new variable will be the D-Spark, makuling it easy to isolate the difference.

I am not sure what the dosing of DAA is in it. If it has the full 3+ grams used in the studies I wont add any more DAA to it.

Each pill has a gram of DAA and 25 mg of the AI. So 3 pills gives you the full dose of DAA and the full dose of the AI (compared to PES Erase rcommendations).

I think it was Rick Rock who made apost saying that some people get some negative sides from that much AI, and if that's the case you could drop down to 2 pills and make up the rest with plain DAA.

In for this...

Very interested to see what D-Spark does for you bro...

Unfortunately it hasnt arrived yet and i habemt heard back from BRR. Started the rest of the regimen and will just have to hope it comes in soon.

Got word from BRR that my D-Spark is on the way and my confirmation/shipping email came yesterday. Based on their usual shipping time it should get here tomorrow. Since this weekend I have been running the other parts of my PCT as noted above with one modification - I've been running Unleashed and Post at double dose (both actually recommend that for the beginning of their use on the label for dosage/direction).

On Saturday I will start D-Spark and go down to single dose on Post/Unleashed (Bridge will stay at double dose for the duration of the PCT). I'll also take my "before" pics and post them here.

Got word from BRR that my D-Spark is on the way and my confirmation/shipping email came yesterday. Based on their usual shipping time it should get here tomorrow. Since this weekend I have been running the other parts of my PCT as noted above with one modification - I've been running Unleashed and Post at double dose (both actually recommend that for the beginning of their use on the label for dosage/direction).

On Saturday I will start D-Spark and go down to single dose on Post/Unleashed (Bridge will stay at double dose for the duration of the PCT). I'll also take my "before" pics and post them here.

How is the double dose of UNLEASHED and POST CYCLE working? It's good to know what one thing is doing before trying another.

Top Bottom