Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NTBM D-Spark Log

I've been taking D Spark for a couple of weeks and today I had a great workout. Strong, and felt tight and packed afterwords, like I haven't felt in a long time. I'll have to see if this was just a freak workout or if I continue this way. It's a great motivator to get into the gym and get the most out of this stuff!

thanks for the feedback on D spark.

This is working out FANTASTIC!!!

I've taken three sets of pictures now and I'm visibly leaner/drying each time I update them. At the start of the month my abs were hiding. Over the first few weeks they started to peek out here and there. Now they are starting to bust through and prepare themselves for the spring weather that's coming in this week.

Body feels great and things are humming along full speed ahead. Despite keeping tight to my diet and leaning out visibly, I'm not losing any strength or mass in the process.

Damn bro you are looking much more defined in a small amount of time. I am excited for D-Spark, the hard part is going to be waiting until PCT!

Damn bro you are looking much more defined in a small amount of time. I am excited for D-Spark, the hard part is going to be waiting until PCT!

Honestly my shitty camera's pictures don't do the difference justice. Veins are popping up in new places, the abs and obliques are coming out, the overall appearance is nice and dry and everything just looks better. To quote the woman I was with last night (who hadn't seen me in the ten days since I started): "Holy shit!!!!"

A couple more days and I'm still visibly leaning out. I'm really impressed with how well this is going. Pretty much all aspects of life are hitting on stride - leaner and lighter while not losing any strength or endurance, mood is great, libido is sky high (had a breakfast date this morning and we messed around both before and after - feels like being 18 again). Only downside is having to get up 2x a night to pee, but that's partially just me adjusting to drinking more water than usual.

I was tighter than normal with calories Monday through Thursday (I'm aiming for 2500 calories as an average for the entire month of April and 250 or more grams of protein a day), hitting an average for the four days of about 2000 calories. I'm using that extra 2000 calories I saved those four days to carb up a bit for the Warrior Dash I'm running later today. Hit a little over 3k yesterday and will hit 3.5k or so today - puts me back on track and gives me the extra oomph for the race.

I don't have another event for two weeks, so will be able to stick to a more normal schedule for the next two days. Taking Fridays off to be at full capacity for a Saturday event is hard to do - hate the downtime. At least this is only a 3.1 mile event so didn't need to take two days off. Taking off Thursday and Friday before the Tough Mudder last week was a test of willpower.

I've been on d spark for 4 weeks with my helladrol now , I feel fucking fantastic and as I get a pump going my muscles get so hard tight and ready to burst it feels. I'm really enjoying it and not feeling shut down either! I've also gained nearly 14 lbs now and hardly any fat

I've been on d spark for 4 weeks with my helladrol now , I feel fucking fantastic and as I get a pump going my muscles get so hard tight and ready to burst it feels. I'm really enjoying it and not feeling shut down either! I've also gained nearly 14 lbs now and hardly any fat

That's one of the great things about the D-Spark - I'm running it during PCT and am eating light to lean out. It's helping me keep my strength and muscle from my SARMs cycle while cutting up (down 6 pounds in under two weeks with no drop in strength or muscle).

For you it's helping you bulk up and add mass and act as a support for your PH cycle.

This stuff just helps amplify whatever it is you try to accomplish.

Top Bottom