Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP sides... looking for advice.

I def think you should just ride out the post cycle sides. You're right. There is a lot of conflicting info out there. Nolva is going to prolong the estrogen rebound post cycle though. While you're on it estrogen will be OK, but as soon as you come off you're pretty much going to be where you were when your cycle ended. Us women do MUCH better with less drugs.
You shouldn't lose much, if any of your gains. Women tend to keep what they gain on cycle. You may drop a good 3-8lbs of water within a week or two of coming off but keep your protein high and continue to lift heavy and muscle loss should not be an issue.
Glad your voice stuff has evened out!

Omg no!!! Big NO!! Nolva is gonna be more problems than it'll be worth. IMO it should only be used in contest prep.
The first cycle ever (var) I did taper but it didn't make a difference. I did start off low and work my way up on all cycles.

^^^ this and even then, I don't think I'd touch nolva.

So just a quick update... I am LOVING NPP!!! All my strength #s are up and I am able to train much harder. My weight is also up... which I knew would happen. 3 weeks in and I am 7lbs up. Did my body fat at the beginning and rechecked today. Down 1% bodyfat... up 2 lbs of fat and 5 lbs lean mass... I was happy to see this because as much as I know the scale is not a number I should pay attention to gaining 7lbs in a few weeks was rough on me. Voice is still a little raspy and face feels oily but no breakouts... those are my only sides so far. And I have definitely decided on no PCT... thanks for the advice on that one!

So just a quick update... I am LOVING NPP!!! All my strength #s are up and I am able to train much harder. My weight is also up... which I knew would happen. 3 weeks in and I am 7lbs up. Did my body fat at the beginning and rechecked today. Down 1% bodyfat... up 2 lbs of fat and 5 lbs lean mass... I was happy to see this because as much as I know the scale is not a number I should pay attention to gaining 7lbs in a few weeks was rough on me. Voice is still a little raspy and face feels oily but no breakouts... those are my only sides so far. And I have definitely decided on no PCT... thanks for the advice on that one!

Glad everything's going well!!
Don't fret too much over weight gain, on cycle we gain much easier, I usually gain between 10-18lbs on a cycle.
Oh and unless you're getting a DEXA scan I wouldn't put much faith into BF testing; all methods (besides Dexa) can be off by -/+ up to 18%.
Just focus on eating good, getting your protein in and lifting heavy and you'll be g2g 😀

Top Bottom