Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP sides... looking for advice.

KBS_920

Hello ladies.

First post here... and I am nervous! I am not a bodybuilder... but bodybuilding sites seem to have the info I am looking for and the experience of others.

Age - 31
Height - 5'8
Weight - 165
Body Fat - 20%
Goals - Strength/Performance
Training - 6 days a week Oly lifting, Powerlifting, HIIT
Diet - Confused... typically Paleo (meat, veggies, some fruit, nuts & seeds)... I consume 1gm of protein per lb of body weight if not more. Typically 40% protein, 30% carb, 30%fat.

Alright so on to my questions. Lifting for 3+ years and have hit a HUGE plateau. During the past year I have tinkered around with training and diet changes trying to break through. After research and lots of consideration I decided to add gear. Started NPP 25mg every 3 days 1.5 weeks ago. Already busting through my strength plateaus and feeling great.

BUT... I am getting my first side. Scratchy, hoarse voice. I have accepted that sides are a risk and I am realistic about side effects and the permanent changes I might experience.

So... do I back off? Maybe 25mg every 4-5 days? My voice is not deeper... but I am just annoyed by the scratchy feeling. Not wanting to give up yet... really just looking for any advice or previous experience with this side from you ladies.

I really appreciate the help

I am a huge lover of NPP... But ya, your voice is going to get scratchy, possibly deepen permanently. Are you ok with that?
My voice issues have always gone away once the NPP clears, yours may too but there's a chance it may not.
You're pretty much doing 50mg's per week, which is a moderate dose; you could lower the dose if you wanted and see if sides back off or continue for the rest of your cycle and see what happens. I prefer to dose my NPP every other day. Maybe try 10mg's every other?
For us women, we just never know. Some women are more susceptible to sides than others.

What is your goal for this cycle?

Thanks for your response CML. So far everything I have heard of NPP is positive.

My goal is strength gains. Which are already happening and I am happy about that. Definitely feel that I can train harder. And weight that use to feel "heavy" now feels "moderate". I would love to add some more muscle mass. I plan on cutting down after this cycle.

Would you recommend 8 week or 10 week cycle? In your opinion is sides showing up so quickly a worrisome sign that they might become permanent? I guess I am trying to find out if it is possible to go 8 weeks through a cycle with sides and then for them to resolve. Some voice changes is not enough to scare me away... I think what worries me most is how quickly it started. Do sides progressively get worse as the cycle continues? I know each person reacts differently... but hearing others reactions is helpful.

So 10mg EOD??? How many injection sites were you rotating through? My injection sites are staying sore for a good week :/

Ahhh! The strength gains on NPP are awesome, huh?

I've gone 8 weeks and another time I did 12 weeks. Sides for me appear very early too, it sucks to have a crackly voice for a few months but does go away.
In my experience and research most women don't get a permanent voice change from cycling once or twice per year with low to moderate doses. It's from heavy and back to back cycles that cause permanent voice change (along with other sides) although this can vary greatly. You just never know what's going to happen when we women mess with hormones, ya know?
I wouldn't say sides get worse as you go but more can and probably will pop up (acne, increased hair growth, enlarged clit, etc).
I inject in my quads, and Delts, if a spot is really sore and it's time to inject there again I skip it and wait until the pain lessens.

CML - another question I have for you. What did you do for PCT?

I've done a couple different things in the past. I've tried the product Post Cycle with 5htp. I've tried 5htp alone, and I've also done no Pct. The 5htp was the best, helped with the depression most people get after a cycle BUT it does make me extremely nauseous, so take it right before bed.

You're going to feel kinda crappy when you come off as your body tries to get back to normal, IMO, it's best to just let that happen without adding more drugs to the mix, ya know?

Do I need an estrogen suppressor like Nolvadex? And did you taper?

Omg no!!! Big NO!! Nolva is gonna be more problems than it'll be worth. IMO it should only be used in contest prep.
The first cycle ever (var) I did taper but it didn't make a difference. I did start off low and work my way up on all cycles.

OK... thanks! I have read lots of mixed things in regards to Nolva. There is so much PCT info for guys but not a lot for females I am finding. And then of course there is tons of contradicting info. I am mainly worried about the estrogen rebound. My husband had suggested Cellucor P6 Extreme (natural test booster/estrogen inhibitor)... but I am wondering if I should just go without any PCT and ride it out. I just don't want to A) gain weight post cycle or B) lose my cycle gains.

And on a side note my scratchy voice has evened out. Still scratchy but not sore feeling... I sound like I have "just woke up" voice... but nothing bad. My husband says I sound the same.

Top Bottom