Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP Questions

big_aug

Ok, I'm planning on trying NPP my next time around. I have a couple questions because I have no experience with Nandrolone.

1. Being that NPP is a short ester, could I do injections on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and be Ok? Or would I need to do it on a EOD rotating schedule? I'd much rather have set days like a MWF thing if possible.

2. Can I run an AI while taking Nandrolone without any complications? I want to avoid the bloating I get with test, and I want to be sure it won't cause any problems.

I was thinking 150mg 3x a week. Thats a pretty reasonable amount, right?

Thanks for any replies bros.

1. Shoot every so many days. Not by the day of the week. NPP is good every 3 days.
2. Yes use an AI. Do not use Nolva, use AIFM

You can check out a couple of profiles on NPP on my website:

www.anthony-roberts.com

And personally, I reccomend Arimidex for use with NPP, or maybe a small amount of Letro (50mcg/day or so).

big_aug said:
Ok, I'm planning on trying NPP my next time around. I have a couple questions because I have no experience with Nandrolone.

1. Being that NPP is a short ester, could I do injections on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and be Ok? Or would I need to do it on a EOD rotating schedule? I'd much rather have set days like a MWF thing if possible.

2. Can I run an AI while taking Nandrolone without any complications? I want to avoid the bloating I get with test, and I want to be sure it won't cause any problems.

I was thinking 150mg 3x a week. Thats a pretty reasonable amount, right?

Thanks for any replies bros.

You're running test with that I assume? Which kind?

I'm starting my first NPP + test prop cycle in a few weeks (and some proviron for good measure)

anthony roberts said:
You can check out a couple of profiles on NPP on my website:

www.anthony-roberts.com

And personally, I reccomend Arimidex for use with NPP, or maybe a small amount of Letro (50mcg/day or so).

When did that start? A couple months ago you were recommending Nolva with it. I wonder what changed your mind.

Alright, I'll go with 150mg E3D. I'll also stick to Letro as I've used it in the past and liked it. Should I try and pick up some dostinex, or would I likely not have problems? I've read that people rarely experience issues when using NPP as opposed to old fashioned deca.

Thanks again bros.

Ulter said:
When did that start? A couple months ago you were recommending Nolva with it. I wonder what changed your mind.

It was probably a more specific instance, where I reccomended Nolvadex along with Letrozole. If you link to it, I'll be sure to explain my reccomendations to you. Actually, I don't really remember the situation at all. If you'd be so kind as to link to the thread where I said to just use nolvadex with NPP, I'd like to see it.

Ulter said:

I heard from you and Mr. X that it upregulates the PgR - and i definitely believe it cuz my boy took nolva/letro and his npp gyno got worse. Then he dropped nolva and it went away.

I thought NPP was the same as Tren where you don't get estrogen related sides, so why the use of nolva,adex or letro? I thought you would need cabergoline to keep prolactin down since tren and NPP can raise it.

It was deca not NPP but nandrolone nevertheless.

SM,
Macro discovered the study showing nolva increases P expression. I just spread the word. :)

Top Bottom