Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Not flaming anyone but...

JuicedAthletics

New member
How many of you guys workout?? I was just wondering what all the hate was about towards the AAS boards... I have been browsing this forum and I looked at some pics and I dont quite understand why you guys are on a Fitness website? Dont get me wrong, im not critizing anyone but im just trying to understand what all the hate and drama is for? Is this like a hang out board for everyday life shit?
 
get the fuck outta here quit starting shit. ya i dont work out u fuckin homo.
 
Which pics? You didn't name any names, so I don't think you are flaming anyone.

I workout. Maintained my weightloss for a year. No desire to get like those figure gals . . . I love my boobs. I just want to be really strong (as genetically possible).
 
i started out on the AAS board. yes i workout. no my pic is not posted. how i got on C&C??....i have no idea.
TIP: this is the toughest board on this site. 5 point harness and helmet are recommended...
 
PBR said:
i started out on the AAS board. yes i workout. no my pic is not posted. how i got on C&C??....i have no idea.
TIP: this is the toughest board on this site. 5 point harness and helmet are recommended...
LOLOL
 
umm thanks for the bomb.. listen i wasnt questioning anyone here.. in case you didnt read my thread.. i was just asking what the deal is with this board.. yes there were some very attractive people in the picture thread.. but the majority of them were "normal" guys and gals... i was just wondering what goes on in here.. relax buddy just asking a simple question.... maybe someone with a brain can help me out... is this place just for talking about everyday problems and life???
 
JuicedAthletics said:
umm thanks for the bomb.. listen i wasnt questioning anyone here.. in case you didnt read my thread.. i was just asking what the deal is with this board.. yes there were some very attractive people in the picture thread.. but the majority of them were "normal" guys and gals... i was just wondering what goes on in here.. relax buddy just asking a simple question.... maybe someone with a brain can help me out... is this place just for talking about everyday problems and life???
dude u come in here saying theres fuckin drama between the aas board. yes that will get u a bomb. thanks for comin out
 
PBR said:
i started out on the AAS board. yes i workout. no my pic is not posted. how i got on C&C??....i have no idea.
TIP: this is the toughest board on this site. 5 point harness and helmet are recommended...



lol....yeah, you need a tough skin to survive here.

I work out lighly and diet. Came here to get the baby fat off. C&C threw a spell on me
 
JuicedAthletics said:
umm thanks for the bomb.. listen i wasnt questioning anyone here.. in case you didnt read my thread.. i was just asking what the deal is with this board.. yes there were some very attractive people in the picture thread.. but the majority of them were "normal" guys and gals... i was just wondering what goes on in here.. relax buddy just asking a simple question.... maybe someone with a brain can help me out... is this place just for talking about everyday problems and life???
speaking of having a fuckin brain , is yours functioning ?? its called the Chat & Conversation forum of course its about everyday life , hence the chat & conversation title
 
JuicedAthletics said:
umm thanks for the bomb.. listen i wasnt questioning anyone here.. in case you didnt read my thread.. i was just asking what the deal is with this board.. yes there were some very attractive people in the picture thread.. but the majority of them were "normal" guys and gals... i was just wondering what goes on in here.. relax buddy just asking a simple question.... maybe someone with a brain can help me out... is this place just for talking about everyday problems and life???

Well, define normal. Because someone isn't super big or super lean . . . that means they don't workout.?? I can only speak for myself, I have no desire to get that lean. I admire the hard work that other put into it and have supported two members at their shows. However, that look isn't for me.

C&C is a break from other forums. Non-bodybuilding/fitness chat. :)
 
Last edited:
Wootoom, im going to go hang my head now because i got a bomb on a chat board.. that'll teach me.. anyways, sorry i posted a question.. i was just interested in the other parts of the site.. guess i learned all i needed to know about this one...
 
JuicedAthletics said:
Wootoom, im going to go hang my head now because i got a bomb on a chat board.. that'll teach me.. anyways, sorry i posted a question.. i was just interested in the other parts of the site.. guess i learned all i needed to know about this one...
think before you speak , that is todays lesson
 
thank u nycgirl thats all i needed to know.. just wanted to see why this board was so popular.. dannomite.ive seen u on the aas boards impressive...
 
JuicedAthletics said:
How many of you guys workout?? I was just wondering what all the hate was about towards the AAS boards... I have been browsing this forum and I looked at some pics and I dont quite understand why you guys are on a Fitness website? Dont get me wrong, im not critizing anyone but im just trying to understand what all the hate and drama is for? Is this like a hang out board for everyday life shit?

I'm with you. These fuckers don't have any life. They've never even seen gym before.
 
Juiced...most people "lurk" C&C for awhile to see what the tempo is here. alot of these peeps know each other outside of this site and the net....alot of family here. its kinda like the Sapranos....and yes, we are heavily armed and take lives without provication...

especially Wootoom....he is our "sniper". (but does like egded weapons occasionally)
 
JuicedAthletics said:
How many of you guys workout?? I was just wondering what all the hate was about towards the AAS boards... I have been browsing this forum and I looked at some pics and I dont quite understand why you guys are on a Fitness website? Dont get me wrong, im not critizing anyone but im just trying to understand what all the hate and drama is for? Is this like a hang out board for everyday life shit?
Name some names...I haven't used anything illegal for years....What ya trying to say?
 
alright thanks guys.. just wanted to see what all the hype was about.. i guess it would be kinda nice to get away from the aas board everyonce in a while... im pretty sure id be better off just lurking like one of the bros suggested.. do ur thing...
 
Juicedathletics. I dont know when the search function was changed so it was only worthwhile for plat members, but most people here started out on the AAS board(s) and migrated over to C&C for various reasons. More than a handful of people here stopped posting on the ana board because of how stupid the threads became. The same questions over and over again were not always the mainstay of the anabolic board. Dont get me wrong, I'm not one of those people who say "things will never be as good as the once were'' but most poeple who have been on the site for a few years dont spend time answering the same old questions which are rehashed multiple times on the ana board.

we've all been newbies and all started somewhere. When people from the ana board talk about how stupid people from the C&C board it just adds to the drama.
 
hey JuicedAthletics, tell us who looked like they dont work out, so we can make fun of them.



Btw - PBR is right, we are like a little family here, a lot of drama and if you dont foloow it and step on someones toes, you are gonna get bombed. If you like to join the fun, be carefull what you say
 
This has gone too far... LOCKED. Sorry.



and
<---------16 inch guns!
 
JuicedAthletics said:
umm thanks for the bomb.. listen i wasnt questioning anyone here.. in case you didnt read my thread.. i was just asking what the deal is with this board.. yes there were some very attractive people in the picture thread.. but the majority of them were "normal" guys and gals... i was just wondering what goes on in here.. relax buddy just asking a simple question.... maybe someone with a brain can help me out... is this place just for talking about everyday problems and life???

I started out primarily on the anabolic board a few years ago but anabolics are pretty simplistic and Im not one to give advice over the internet and most of the people there like to play mini-docs when they have no clue as to medicine or educated in patient care.

I rarely go there but it seems to be more of a forum taken over by spammer type companies who have popular members who post alot dispensing advice that is harmful to people and if you question their science or their motives then you are shouted down.

The AAS board is more now a commercial forum and talk there is basically limited to either cheap marketing of products or newbies easily swayed to buying useless products.
The science and medicine of the drugs seems to be limited. Long term posters of that board in too many cases have ulterior motives. For an average person, how long can you post about a class of drugs?

There is no beef with the AAS board except for the way they post, they tend to come over here and typically threaten physical harm or challenges to people that are into fitness but not into a pharmacoligic freak which is a psychological disorder.

Some people found the board, got some information, may have got a reliable source for quality underground products and then moved on with their lives and stayed in chat b/c of friends they made.

The chat board is not the ana board, we dont pull punches on people and call bullshit on people that try and insult our intelligence. Something that everytime I visit the ana board in the last few years is sorely lacking there.

Its a great mesh of people, but living on the ana board says something about a person I think, best to come to chat and interact, try that on the ana board and you get reamed. Why juicers stay there after they figured out how to run a cycle is beyond me
 
JuicedAthletics said:
umm thanks for the bomb.. listen i wasnt questioning anyone here.. in case you didnt read my thread.. i was just asking what the deal is with this board.. yes there were some very attractive people in the picture thread.. but the majority of them were "normal" guys and gals... i was just wondering what goes on in here.. relax buddy just asking a simple question.... maybe someone with a brain can help me out... is this place just for talking about everyday problems and life???


Not for nothing, but AAS and fitness don't necessarily go hand in hand. Anything you need to plan your health and well-being around using to get a little more muscle for isn't fitness. People that work out have everyday problems, life, porn to post, nycgirl's boobs on their mind... I've been to the dark side, came back, now maintain. Standing in front of a bunch of strangers in a speedo flexing isn't what 99.9% of the population consider to be "fit". I put worshiping that on the same level as bulemia or anorexia. Now go to the POW forum and ask them how nude women can be applied to powerlifting or some shit.
 
btw, I run gear year round for years and challenge you to a fight at the Arnold Classic
 
BrothaBill said:
btw, I run gear year round for years and challenge you to a fight at the Arnold Classic


I'll run your pussy ass over with my MX5 4 series Hummer BMW. Didn't I buy you and turn you into an Oompa-Loompa or something? Pwned, bitchcakes.
 
JuicedAthletics said:
How many of you guys workout?? I was just wondering what all the hate was about towards the AAS boards... I have been browsing this forum and I looked at some pics and I dont quite understand why you guys are on a Fitness website? Dont get me wrong, im not critizing anyone but im just trying to understand what all the hate and drama is for? Is this like a hang out board for everyday life shit?

its called chat and conversation for a reason...
duh.
yes, I workout and have competed- probably will again. no, I don't take AAS so although i don't hate anyone who does, I also don't post on the forum.
 
If you're going to call out something, post names. personally my days of hard AAS cycles are gone. At 6'1", 220lbs, that's enough. At 240lbs it was such a pain in the ass to find decent clothings. I may hit some anavar here and there but that's it. Whenever I can, I share my experiences with newbies on the AAS board but I got tired of posting again and again the same advices.
 
I used to hang on the anabolic board. I just got sick of the Government reading my posts.
No illegal stuff for this guy.
I stick to C&C for the most part just to make an ass of myself. My hope is if I do it here I will not do it in real life.
 
Occasionally, I'll pop over to read the "Is test test?" post.:lmao:

For you non working out people the answer is yes, the ester doesn't change the base molecule. The ester adds weight and as its weight increases you get less actual test per mg but it doesn't change the freakin molecule. BTW, you can drink winny.....:sarcasm:
 
Occasionally, I'll pop over to read the "Is test test?" post.:lmao:

For you non working out people the answer is yes, the ester doesn't change the base molecule. The ester adds weight and as its weight increases you get less actual test per mg but it doesn't change the freakin molecule. BTW, you can drink winny.....:rolleyes:
 
I workout, but don't do aas. Therefore, I see no need to post on the aas board.

Then again, I hardly post here much either.
 
Top Bottom