Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not being sore

Well, then it's apparently not from lactic acid. Still, the soreness doesn't sound like a good thing, especially if you can make it go away by stretching. I forgot about doing extreme stretches with DC training, but it does work. I wouldn't think it's the type of muscle and connective tissue damage we'd want. Sounds like more of a byproduct of lifting that isn't necessary.

To me it makes sense cuz, we have all agreed that for muscles to grow, they have to tear! Therfore, as stated in the articles, when you tear them, the soreness is from that such tear. Of course if the soreness lasts longer than the usual few days, then you did more damage than good. so to me this means that it is a fine line you must walk, between tear for gain, and tear for injury! But all in all, you want soreness cuz it means you succesfully broke the muscle down!!

just my thoughts though

TRUEsoldier said:
If Growth is from muscle fibers tearing and rebuilding

I would assume that should hurt, which would lead me to belive that is where soreness comes from? To me if your not sore ever then you are not tearing them that much, the more sore the more you tore...

Just my .02

It all depends on how fast you recover. If your body can recover fast, then you shouldnt be all that sore no matter how hard you hit it. It is all about how quickly your body can repair your torn muscle fibers.

cwick0 said:
It all depends on how fast you recover. If your body can recover fast, then you shouldnt be all that sore no matter how hard you hit it. It is all about how quickly your body can repair your torn muscle fibers.

Understanded bro, but it still means at the point of tear it should be really sore! Now you might only be sore for a couple hours, a couple minutes (would be crazy), maybe a couple of days. But still you are sore due to muscle tear, but the length of soreness would vary?! ;)

Top Bottom