Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nostradamus

nuh_mizer

> For those of you that believe in or follow Nostradamus....
>
>
> "In the year of the new century and nine months,
> From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
> The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
> Fire approaches the great new city...
> In the city of york there will be a great collapse,
> 2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
> while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
> the third big war will begin when the big  city is burning"
> * NOSTRADAMUS 1654
>
>
> He said this will be bigger than the previous two.
> 2001 is the first year of the new century and this is the 9th month.
> New York is located at the 41st degree Latitude.
>

nuh_mizer, try doping a search here on the words "nostradamus" and "hoax" and then decide when you want to delete this thread.

i'm not sure, i've been wrong once before, but i dont think theres any proof/documentation of nostradamus existing, someone could of written that 10 mins after the planes hit for all we know, i dunno, thats what i herd

There is plenty of proof of the existance and life of Miquel de Nostredamus. He was not just a seer, he was a doctor and student of phylosophy. He worked exstensivley during the black plague in Europe to help heal the sick and was very succesfull in establishing sanitary standards that helped defeat the plague.

He losts his wife and children to the plague and spent the remaining years of his life in seclusion studying the qaballah and practicing mystical arts that he used in his predictions.

Rumor Watch: Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/libra...y/aa091101b.htm

Excerpt:
"It's a hoax.

The verse apparently originated on a Web page entitled "A Critical Analysis of Nostradamus," written several years ago by a student named Neil Marshall. Marshall made up the quatrain to demonstrate — quite ironically, in light of how it is now being misused — that the writings of Nostradamus are so cryptic that they can be interpreted to mean almost anything.

Oh, and of all the possible candidates for a "City of God" in the modern world, shouldn't New York City rate among the least likely?"

stop posting stupid shit on Nostradamus. First all his shit has been doctored... and all his original shit ( if you can find it anymore) is so goddam vague that you can put it to anything and make it fit!

thesuperstar said:
miss cleo says, nuh_mizer is a dumbass.

what the fuck is your problem? Oh sorry....you must be one of those pussys who likes to start shit over the internet.

My bad. I should have known.

Top Bottom