Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nor50/Deca w/ winny??

NeckCrank

I am new to the AS world and am trying my best to "make it all out". It's so damn tough but the only way to know what to do is to just give it a try!! (after research of course) Anyway...
I have some Nor50 (this is Deca right). I want to put on some mass but REALLY don't want to bloat and gain a lot of softness. Would winny be a good stack? I don't want to try a bunch at once but I want to get positive results too...so... what do you think?
I know I am not going to get HUGE and RIPPED at the same time but maybe a middle ground for my first cycle. Any help is appreciated.

ok guys....what am I doing wrong ...is this not the place to get advice?? I have already done a search and did not find anything too helpful. Why can I not get a response??

you have to do more research sites are out there that lay it all out concerning cycles plus stacks also you need
to be aware of all side effects and what's going to take
place while on. good gains will follow from n-50 but the
mg. has to be high throw some kind of test in, with the winny you should get good results and remember to eat, eat, eat your receptors should respond well since it's your first time. do more research before you start.

Top Bottom