Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

noobie questions

BananaClip

26 years old, first time taking ph. last day of week 1, plan to run it for 4 weeks.

I would like to know if these things are within the norm. My libido has been shot, not nearly as horny as how i usually am. I havent had morning wood since i started the cycle. :mad: everything else is good.

Need some more info from you bro.
What are you running, everything plz.
Do you have ancillaries on hand, and if you what?

Whats ur stats first ...height, weight, age, lifting experience, steroid experience.

Then after u give that then detail out ur plan ... ph on-cycle support supplements, post cycle plan and sample diet.

We'll try and help best we can but that info will spread things up A LOT.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

need more info.. but im guessing you are not taking the correct on cycle support supps

are you taking formstanzol, unleashed or unleashed

im 26 years old 5'10, fluctuates between 152-156 pounds, never done any type of cycles before this. been consistently lifting for the past year and a half. first started weightlifting around 20 just didnt get serious until recent years.

taking Andro Drive. since it is my first time i wanted to just ssee how i feel and didnt want to start with something too strong.
Current cycle will run for 4 weeks/today marks the end of week number 1.

Cycle support - Im taking n2guard for the enitre length. will start taking hcg at the start of week number 4 and 2 more weeks after that.

PCT - my pct supplements include sustain alpha/tcf-1 and unleashed/postcycle therapy. which i will all start right afer my cycle ends.

i dont have the most impeccable diet but i eat as much whole food as possible. for days not home ill prepare myself different nut butter sandwiches, canned seafood and protein bars i made myself.

Your under 160lb? I'm 5-10 and I didn't start taking anything unfilled I got over 200lb. Maybe I miss understood your goals. But you can get a lot farther with out anything.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

im 26 years old 5'10, fluctuates between 152-156 pounds, never done any type of cycles before this. been consistently lifting for the past year and a half. first started weightlifting around 20 just didnt get serious until recent years.

taking Andro Drive. since it is my first time i wanted to just ssee how i feel and didnt want to start with something too strong.
Current cycle will run for 4 weeks/today marks the end of week number 1.

Cycle support - Im taking n2guard for the enitre length. will start taking hcg at the start of week number 4 and 2 more weeks after that.

PCT - my pct supplements include sustain alpha/tcf-1 and unleashed/postcycle therapy. which i will all start right afer my cycle ends.

i dont have the most impeccable diet but i eat as much whole food as possible. for days not home ill prepare myself different nut butter sandwiches, canned seafood and protein bars i made myself.

at the very least you picked a simple cycle and didnt completely fuck it up but bro... SERIOUSLY... you only way in the 150s at 5'10" and your running a cycle??? wtf are you thinking... your diet is extremely flawed and i guarantee you that you are not eating anywhere near enough... please do not say you have "high metabolism" either because that wont fly around here... you could get to at least 180 without any sort of cycle... you have no business running any cycle man... you have way too much room to grow natty man...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

id start taking the unleashed now. maybe add forma or transaderm ASAP as well for the libido and other issues

Top Bottom