Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

non testosterone cycles to consider

Nuiskerl

I’m 12% body fat 178 pounds and five foot seven and 38 years old
I’m not a good reactor to testosterone at all even if I use a low dose I start to get itchy nipples and gynecomastia symptoms.
I’ve read some threads of others in the similar situation what are some non testosterone Stacks that you would recommend?
Would I be able to do primobolan and maybe anavar or masteron as a stack? Or would that not work out too well?

what are your goals? it makes it difficult to make recommendations if you cannot even tell us what you want to accomplish

I’m 12% body fat 178 pounds and five foot seven and 38 years old
I’m not a good reactor to testosterone at all even if I use a low dose I start to get itchy nipples and gynecomastia symptoms.
I’ve read some threads of others in the similar situation what are some non testosterone Stacks that you would recommend?
Would I be able to do primobolan and maybe anavar or masteron as a stack? Or would that not work out too well?
you should always have test in a cycle
but you can do primo and var hard to say in your situation

I would never run a cycle without testosterone myself

you can run any steroid cycle you want you don't need testosterone that's a myth

Top Bottom