Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non-hepatoxic PH's?

Got the guard already, just waiting for the katana now. Still would like more options, since if they're non-hepatoxic I can stack them for better gains!

I'd stack the katana with rstransaderm. That stack would yield solid gains.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Of coarse I'm going talk about my own product. That being said I've tried all the products WE make and speak from personal experience's. I've tried many non methylated prohormones and the dose I had to take to elicit effects wasn't cost effective nor really that effective at all. I haven't tried Katanadrol so I can't speak on its effectiveness but I've tried most of LGs' so speak from what I know. My last cycle of Ph19 and M1d Black I gained around 12lbs during s heavy bulk.

Of coarse I'm going talk about my own product. That being said I've tried all the products WE make and speak from personal experience's. I've tried many non methylated prohormones and the dose I had to take to elicit effects wasn't cost effective nor really that effective at all. I haven't tried Katanadrol so I can't speak on its effectiveness but I've tried most of LGs' so speak from what I know. My last cycle of Ph19 and M1d Black I gained around 12lbs during s heavy bulk.

12 pounds on a "heavy bulk" is peanuts. I crap 12 pounds daily.

Joe I'll still be on "real" test at that point so I don't think transaderm would help much, but thanks for the though. BigMikeC, despite my better judgement I ordered some of your PH-17 and PH-19... at least this way the board will have a trusted member to report on then one way or the other. Can't wait till next month!

One of the best non methyls out there that actually works is Trenazone. I've also heard about andro series, but with mixed reviews

Thatta boy Tux look forward to hearing your review! Jigga14 I guess the 12lbs is all relative to bodyfat% to muscle ratio. Not to mention my weight had plateaued at 240lbs. The ph19 and m1d black helped me break my through to around 252lbs.

I noticed this stuff is liquid and says it's best absorbed by holding it btw cheek and gum for sublingual absorption several times a day. Is this really necessary? Does it taste like ass? I'll do what it takes to get the most out of it but ya know, if I can just cap it and swallow that's alot easier :) Starts in just over 2 weeks! BigMikeC this would've been alot easier if you accepted PM's :)

Top Bottom