Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NON-hepatoxic PH's?

Tux

I know most of the widely used and most effective PH's are methylated, and for good reason, it makes them much more potent. However there have GOT to be at least a few decent non-methylated PH's out there. Anyone have a list, or even a name, of some good, non-hepatoxic PH's out there?

I know most of the widely used and most effective PH's are methylated, and for good reason, it makes them much more potent. However there have GOT to be at least a few decent non-methylated PH's out there. Anyone have a list, or even a name, of some good, non-hepatoxic PH's out there?

1-androsterone is your best bet for all around use. A study done on 1-androsterone dosed at 300mg a day showed around a 5-10lb increase in lean body mass. However just because it is non methylated does not mean it doesn't harm the liver. This same study still showed it increased liver enzymes despite being non methylated.

I've been doing more and more research on this and I'm beginning to think that methylation in actuality has little to do with liver toxicity, I'm beginning to believe it is something else with the structure of a steroid molecule that causes this stress. Also not to mention everyday things people consume like caffeine are methylated and in some cases tri-methylated (trimethylxanthine) and there is not the same elevation in liver enzymes.

Yes I know, caffeine belongs to a class of chemicals known as METHYLxanthines... it's the position at c-17 of the methylation that I think makes the much larger difference, and the fact that the product was artificially methylated with the express purpose of making it harder for the liver to get rid of. Most non-methylated PH's and steroids show far less liver toxicity than methylated versions so I simply wanted some avenues to begin more extensive research, that's all. Thanks for the info bro! Anything else you have found would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom