Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Non-hepatoxic PH's?

Tux

I'm pretty sure Katanadrol v2.0 and v3.0 are non-toxic. After there any other PH's that are non-toxic? What about Gorilla Pharm Tren? Doesn't have to be a name brand, just chemical name will suffice. Thanks guys, trying to dedide what to run to harden up at the end of this recomp cycle. Leaning towares Katana V3.0 but always open to ideas!

All of the prohormones at LG Sciences are non-hepatoxic mainly due to the fact that they're non-methylated. This is also why we use a liquid delivery system that actually uses the glands in your mouth to deliver the PH to your bloodstream rather than having to be broken down in your liver and then distributed. I have a couple I prefer depending on what I'm doing (bulking, cutting, recomp, etc). PH-17 for cutting, PH-19 for bulking, M1d/ MM3 for recomp. I find that the M1d black actually compliment's any cycle I'm on . I find that it keeps me looking full and keeps my strengths gains coming.

All of the prohormones at LG Sciences are non-hepatoxic mainly due to the fact that they're non-methylated. This is also why we use a liquid delivery system that actually uses the glands in your mouth to deliver the PH to your bloodstream rather than having to be broken down in your liver and then distributed. I have a couple I prefer depending on what I'm doing (bulking, cutting, recomp, etc). PH-17 for cutting, PH-19 for bulking, M1d/ MM3 for recomp. I find that the M1d black actually compliment's any cycle I'm on . I find that it keeps me looking full and keeps my strengths gains coming.

Advertising for your company without paying to be a sponsor is almost certainly a violation of site rules.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Sorry can't trust anything you said bro, you just sound like you're pushing your product, no offense. Anyone else know any non-methylated PH's?

Sorry can't trust anything you said bro, you just sound like you're pushing your product, no offense. Anyone else know any non-methylated PH's?

I'm pretty sure any any ph or steroid you take orally is going to put some stress on your liver since it has to pass through it to be absorbed unless you get something like andriol (oral testosterone undeconate) that gets absorbed by your lymphatic system

Not exactly true bro... most things "pass through" the liver without ever really stressing it. Only certain agents that have been specifically modified or methylated to survive the first-pass effect actually stress the liver. Otherwise, we'd all kill our livers by taking all the other supps we take. There are non-hepatoxics out there like katana, I just wondered if there were any others I should look into.

Not exactly true bro... most things "pass through" the liver without ever really stressing it. Only certain agents that have been specifically modified or methylated to survive the first-pass effect actually stress the liver. Otherwise, we'd all kill our livers by taking all the other supps we take. There are non-hepatoxics out there like katana, I just wondered if there were any others I should look into.

Haha good point, I like the we'd all be dead from all the sups we take part

Lol well it's kinda true :) Unless someone else chimes in here, I'll just keep researching and hope to find something. If not, well I've still got a bottle of Katana V2.0 and a bottle of 3.0 on the way so those should do the trick this time to harden me up and lean me waay out before I hit PCT hard. Thanks for looking bro!

Bro your best bet is running the katana v3 and n2guard. I use n2guard with all my orals and tren and it works great. If it can protect me from the harsh shit I run you'll be fine on katana.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Got the guard already, just waiting for the katana now. Still would like more options, since if they're non-hepatoxic I can stack them for better gains!

Top Bottom