Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolvadex and gyno treatment....

TallB4Small said:
How long does it take to see some results from the Ndex? Or how long does it usually take for Ndex to start working?

You should notice a something substantial by the 2nd week. Nolva kicks in pretty fast.

Now this depends of course on the amount of the aromatizable steroids that you are using and if it’s a lump under your nipple or just soreness and puffiness. The later being the fastest to see results.

ericahls said:
You should notice a something substantial by the 2nd week. Nolva kicks in pretty fast.

Now this depends of course on the amount of the aromatizable steroids that you are using and if it’s a lump under your nipple or just soreness and puffiness. The later being the fastest to see results.

Yep, the nolv started working for me within two weeks as well.

Ya... Im taking winny and var though, i didnt think it could have these kind of effects but i guess everyone is diffrent. There is no lump, just irritation and puffiness. I think its more irritating psychologically than anything.

Top Bottom