Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nolva, Clomid, or Both

criffer

I know there are alot of threads on here about which is preferred and why, but just wanted to get an up to date opinion from some elite guys on thier preference for PCT as I am mid cycle now and have both on hand, but just want some real world knowledge about which is preferred....
My cycle is
wks 1-8 75mg TREN ED
wks 1-10 400mg test/week
wks 4-8 50mg Winny ED
wk4 1000IU HCG EOD x 5 sticks
wks 1-10 .5 -1mg liquidex/day

criffer said:
I know there are alot of threads on here about which is preferred and why, but just wanted to get an up to date opinion from some elite guys on thier preference for PCT as I am mid cycle now and have both on hand, but just want some real world knowledge about which is preferred....
My cycle is
wks 1-8 75mg TREN ED
wks 1-10 400mg test/week
wks 4-8 50mg Winny ED

Nolva and HCG, no more clomid for me, check out jenetic's pct protocol sticky in the pct forum for more detailed information

Yeah, Ive read it and to be honest, most of the lit and info I have read say to stick with nolva only, so if the feedaback on here is consistent, im getting rid of the clomid, was just wondering if some guys used both with better success, etc

criffer said:
Yeah, Ive read it and to be honest, most of the lit and info I have read say to stick with nolva only, so if the feedaback on here is consistent, im getting rid of the clomid, was just wondering if some guys used both with better success, etc

I always used clomid, then this past pct I dropped it at the advice of a good bro here on EF, and it was the easiest pct I ever had, nolva does the job but without the added sides of clomid, now if you're on a long time you might need clomid as jenetic stated but I was on 9 months did the hcg and nolv, nixed the clomid and cruised right thru.

criffer said:
My cycle is
wks 1-8 75mg TREN ED
wks 1-10 400mg test/week
wks 4-8 50mg Winny ED

I would go with nolva/arimidex and some clen...if you can do it add IGF-1 to it.

criffer said:

I took this same advice two cycles back and lost the most gains after my cycle, and my nuts took forever to get back to a normal size. I've never had a problem with clomid and it has always helped to return my testes and therefore less gains lost. I have had friends who have had gyno problems from using hcg, everyone is different but clomid in conjuction with nolva is the only way for me.

Top Bottom