Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no trolling this time. i will post my diet and workout

yunusmile

Banned
any suggestion will be appreciated

basicly i eat same meals everyday

1- turlu (go to market buy every vegetable that can be boiled. boil them and its ready. my current meal has ( beans, tomatoes, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, cauliflower mushroom )

2- something like that
http://yemekgunlugum.blogs.com/yemek_gunlugum/images/aure.JPG

just put every cereal in the market boil them with dried fruits then you have it. too lazy to write one by one has more than 20 kinds

3- 1 pounds chicken kebab (BBQ style) 1 pound boiled red meat

4- 1 to 3 pound of fruits ( usually pear grape apple banana . in summer melon watermelon is added)

5- 100 gr mixed nuts ( almonds, walnuts, cashew)

beverage: whole milk with cocoa ( for magnesium)

except for meat i dont count how much i eat. i constantly eat slowly the whole day. when i am cutting i eat more vegetable and less cereal. i dont eat any processed food. no salt sugar bread cake etc...

here is my genetics:
http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/189678_4838107195862_651684611_n.jpg

my stats
24 years old. 3.5 years of lifting and 4 months of 5x5 .

173 cm ( 5.8 inch)
76 kg ( 152 pounds)

max lifting is :
deadlift 200 pounds for 5 reps
squat 220 pounds for 12 reps
bench 190 pounds for 5 reps

my workout is at below. i add 2 isolation moves and 15 min cardio while bulking. 30 to 1 hour cardio while cutting (cardio is slow pace cycling. i do 5 min of HIIT when cutting)

Monday - Full-Body (2 Min Rest between sets):

• Full Squats - 5 Sets x 5 Reps
  • Snatch-Grip Deadlifts - 5 Sets x 5 Reps
  • Bench Press - 5 Sets x 5 Reps
  • Bent-Over Rows - 5 Sets x 5 Reps
    print.gif
    Click Here For A Printable Log Of Monday.
Wednesday - Full Body (2 Min Rest between sets):

Friday - Full-Body (2 Min Rest between sets):

• Full Squats - 5 Sets x 5 Reps
  • Snatch-Grip Deadlifts - 5 Sets x 5 Reps
  • Bench Press - 5 Sets x 5 Reps
  • Bent-Over Rows - 5 Sets x 5 Reps

Not a comment on your workout/diet - that black background makes it impossible to read anything you've posted, it's annoying as hell having to highlight everything to be able to read.

With diet/workout posted, what's your goal?

That is one of the worst looking diets I have ever seen.

One goddamn protein meal....seriously a chicken kebob one time?

All you eat is fruits and goddamn nuts and crap....complete diet FAIL. No wonder you cant grow. You eat like a bird.

Bro.....Just for the record and to give you an example...I eat 2.5 pounds of chicken a day. spread out into 4 meals. then 2 shakes. With my carbs and good fats I get a minimum of 350g protein a day. I doubt your even getting 100g. All that fruit is loaded with sugar and your eating 3 pounds of it in a sitting. WTF.

Top Bottom