Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Power On Left Side Of Upper Body?

What have I encountered??

• Anyone know what is going on?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Does anyone have a solution?

• Anyone know what is going on?

• Does anyone have a solution?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JESLEED7777

I have been training for ten years and have educated myself in every aspect of exercise science and nutrition.Somebody come to my rescue.I have never encountered nor heard of what has happened.When I train(and I am very developed and balanced)I do not have the power on my left side, this has only happened recently.The crazy part is there is zero pain.I have no injury I can possibly think of I am at a total loss. Anybody know what is going on.I have encounterd injuries in the past and handled it.But,this has me stumped.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!! Jesse

MS

Could be a 'short circuit'. Check for MS. Just a long shot. :bawling:

Amaazing

I had the SAME EXACT thing happen on my left side around November (some fucking happy thanksgiving):D - Anyway I went to a doc and he wasted my time by telling me (after a nerve velocity test) on my wrist I had carpal. That was bullshit because my weakness extended from my shoulder down, affecting my bench, shoulder press,etc. This was very apparent, with about a 30-40% drop in strength in everything - 0 pain. After about 6 weeks it recovered completely - odd thing is I didn't take any time off, just stubbornly worked out like the animal that I am - no changes in working out stratedgy. Later I talked to somebody else about it and they (a better doctor) theorized it may have been a pinch nerve in my upper trap. Alot of things could have caused this, from squatting to anything that indirectly involves the traps. Makes alot of sense, because I did put my self on strong anti-inflammatories every night before I went to bed for about 4 weeks (while this was happening) - even though I didn't feel pain I figured if it was internal swelling that was pinching the nerve it would help - something helped because I'm stronger than ever now.

Top Bottom