Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No gains from anavar?

Adept has a great point your natural level would effect how AAS effects you. I see now why the short cycle if time premits I highly suggest running a 16 week I have gone on 10mg for as much as 20 week contest prep my strength gains were maintained after every cycle and have only gotten better. I deadlift 315 for reps and when I started deadlifting 4 years ago I was was reping around 135.

superqt4u2nv said:
Adept has a great point your natural level would effect how anabolic androgenic steroids effects you. I see now why the short cycle if time premits I highly suggest running a 16 week I have gone on 10mg for as much as 20 week contest prep my strength gains were maintained after every cycle and have only gotten better. I deadlift 315 for reps and when I started deadlifting 4 years ago I was was reping around 135.

Next time I will for sure run a longer cycle, but I don't know when it will be yet. How many cycles do you run a year? The last weeks my deadlift was bad, even 260 felt heavy.. My best lift at 315 from last time I was in top shape was one rep, the other day I could do three! :) Would you recommend a stack next time, or should I stick to the var for a while yet before I start stacking..?

Thanks!

sandrar said:
Next time I will for sure run a longer cycle, but I don't know when it will be yet. How many cycles do you run a year? The last weeks my deadlift was bad, even 260 felt heavy.. My best lift at 315 from last time I was in top shape was one rep, the other day I could do three! :) Would you recommend a stack next time, or should I stick to the Anavar - oxandrolone - for a while yet before I start stacking..?

Thanks!
I don't recommend stacking for sometime stick with var I believe I did 4 cycles before I tried other things. Try something on it's own first always and then stack items you have tried separately together. I have done winny with great strength gains but it was a bit hard on my joints very drying. I do really like NPP and it was also great strength gains but have to be ready to inject yourself.

superqt4u2nv said:
I don't recommend stacking for sometime stick with var I believe I did 4 cycles before I tried other things. Try something on it's own first always and then stack items you have tried separately together. I have done winny with great strength gains but it was a bit hard on my joints very drying. I do really like NPP and it was also great strength gains but have to be ready to inject yourself.

Sorry for my late update, but thought Id share my short experience from var with you!

First, THANK YOU all for helping! :D :D

I didnt see any gains until I went up to 15 mg, I did that for about two weeks, than I had to come off.. :( Clean for competition. (I did 1 week 5mgs, 3 weeks 10 mgs, and two weeks 15 mgs, half dose in the morning, half before gym in evening). This was my first time on roids, about 4 years of training.

I saw nothing really the first weeks, but at 15 it was good for me. I guess this must be VERY different from person to person, as many claim to get good gains on 5 mgs.. as that did nothing noticeable for me. And before you ask again, I am 100% sure this was real var. Just take my word for it :)

I went up 15 lbs on my bench press (new max 210lbs), up about 22 Ibs on my squat and from one rep on (edit: had to convert from kg's) 315 deadlift, to three reps on same weight. Im happy withe the gains I got from an only two weeks steroid boost.

Now Ive been dieting over two months, started almost right after my cycle. Surprisingly I kept my gains VERY well, and I can even do new max lift on my diet, and then I mean even more than I could lift when I was heavier and on roids. Anavar was great, but I recommend doing a longer cycle, next time Im doing AT LEAST 8 weeks.

And last but not least, sides.. ;) Nothing a dedicated person who wants to get somewhere would care about, the gains are all worth it in my opinion.
Minor clit swelling, woulnt notice if I wasnt aware of it.. (well maybe, hah), a little extra facial hair, cute little ones, ;) and also when I finished my cycle, I noticed some extra tiny hairs on my body, chest mainly.. No acne or anything else to worry about. For later cycles I will upper my dose, and be on for a longer period. As my training partnes would say it, "a little rougher face wouldnt hurt you, it just looks tough", and "a rough voice is just sexy".. Haha.. but dont I take what they say to seriously! ;)

Take care, start low :)
XXX

Thanks for keeping us posted.

I have to post all of my lifts in kg and lbs too, it does get a bit confusing.

How did you do at your comp?

Tatyana said:
Thanks for keeping us posted.

I have to post all of my lifts in kg and lbs too, it does get a bit confusing.

How did you do at your comp?

No problem, hope this can help someone else, as this is what I was wondering when I was "on"..

Yes!, it is very confusing..well as long as I dont have to worry about ounces and cups also! I only cook in metric, haha.. :)

I won the competition, thanks for asking! :D

I ran var at 25mg ed for 10 weeks. It was my first cycle after a long time lifting with my husband and perfecting my diet and training. I would have to agree with the guy who said that 5-10 did nothing for any of his female friends, because the 25mg's that I took were very mild. I had no sides (other than a couple regular recurring zits) and my total strength gain was pretty 'average'- 25 pounds to my bench over the 10 weeks. mass gains were 'average' maybe 3-5 pounds of lean mass in 10 weeks.

I would say that if you're a woman who is natural but wants to gain that 'extra edge' in your training, 5-10mg's of var is pretty damn mild. (obviously there will be exceptions to this so please don't flame me) but if I knew then what I know now- I would have been a HELL of a lot less scared about swallowing that first pill. LOL

my take on it- 5mg of var is baby food compared to the drugs I see girls drop down their throats in bars every saturday night.

Tawney

dodipsdochins said:
I ran var at 25mg ed for 10 weeks. It was my first cycle after a long time lifting with my husband and perfecting my diet and training. I would have to agree with the guy who said that 5-10 did nothing for any of his female friends, because the 25mg's that I took were very mild. I had no sides (other than a couple regular recurring zits) and my total strength gain was pretty 'average'- 25 pounds to my bench over the 10 weeks. mass gains were 'average' maybe 3-5 pounds of lean mass in 10 weeks.

I would say that if you're a woman who is natural but wants to gain that 'extra edge' in your training, 5-10mg's of var is pretty damn mild. (obviously there will be exceptions to this so please don't flame me) but if I knew then what I know now- I would have been a HELL of a lot less scared about swallowing that first pill. LOL

my take on it- 5mg of var is baby food compared to the drugs I see girls drop down their throats in bars every saturday night.

Tawney

Haha, finally, I love this! Thanks:) Me too!, thinking 5 is extremely mild, and I can't understand how somebody can "feel" that.. :rolleyes: But I suppose there is also a "placebo" effect of using drugs, some people claim to "get a great pump!!" on their first day.. :chomp: Maybe stupid, but the var made me more expermential with dosages, because I feel that I anyway have to figure out the dosages myself, and I love that! :qt:

But.. If a female asked me what dosages to do, I would say start with 5mg's :rolleyes: but let her know it didn't do shit for me until I was at 15 (of course depends what you are using it for..) I also belive that when you take the step of using drugs, you shouldn't just be aware of the sides, you better be able to accept them, or else you shouldn't touch it, you've got to have the feeling that the sides are ALL worth it! ;)

Great post dodipsdochins!

sandrar said:
No problem, hope this can help someone else, as this is what I was wondering when I was "on"..

Yes!, it is very confusing..well as long as I dont have to worry about ounces and cups also! I only cook in metric, haha.. :)

I won the competition, thanks for asking! :D

Congrats on the win!

Top Bottom