Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No gains from anavar?

GIRL... do not count out Anavar yet. I would say my most noticible MUSCLE CHANGES were at the END of my cycle... and I mean BIG changes. And I'm a big girl already at 5'11, 160lbs. I think you need to train as heavy as possible... Anavar is NOT a weak steroid...if it was...then why are we dosing with SO LITTLE (10mg ed???)

I would say you are only JUST getting to the point of change... keep with it and don't be down yet.... I felt the EXACT SAME WAY.... it's gonna HIT you girl... I swear it. Anavar ROCKS.

S

LadyRaptor said:
GIRL... do not count out Anavar yet. I would say my most noticible MUSCLE CHANGES were at the END of my cycle... and I mean BIG changes. And I'm a big girl already at 5'11, 160lbs. I think you need to train as heavy as possible... Anavar is NOT a weak steroid...if it was...then why are we dosing with SO LITTLE (10mg ed???)

I would say you are only JUST getting to the point of change... keep with it and don't be down yet.... I felt the EXACT SAME WAY.... it's gonna HIT you girl... I swear it. Anavar ROCKS.

S

Thank you!!! :heart: :) I've been training HARD and HEAVY, hoping to feel a change everytime I hit the gym. This made me feel a lot better, I will let you know in a couple of weeks how it's been. You really saved my day! I've been told even to quit the cycle, because if I hadn't seen changes by now, it was just a waste.. Thank you so much for telling me this!! :D

LadyRaptor said:

S

Anavar is relativly mild, that's why women do run it.

Anavar is more subtle then other steroids.
That is why it is prefered by most women.
It really is all diet though.
I know an IFBB pro female body builder and know what she uses.
It amounts to 10mgs or less of anavar leading up to the show with some clen.
I also know some IFBB pro figure girls who use more then that. After a while you could see some side effects. First it was light blonde facial hair popping up. Then it was the same on the body.
After a while it can turn black.
Most of the diet/supplement guru's that work with them have them use the least amount necessary to achieve the desired results.

What are you eating? Are you resting enough? How long have you been doing your current lifting split and what is it? First cycle of var I had amazing strength gains however I bought overdosed var and I was actually taking 20mg ed rather then 10 mg. I got some sides on the cycle acid reflux mostly and oily skin. Now I tend to run 10 mg of var for contest prep with clen and t3 still have strength gains and make PR's. What I am saying is that if the var is real then it is time to look at some other part of your diet an training.

Reactions: bw1
Hi again! Thanks for your inputs, I understand why you think there must be something wrong with my diet and training, I would too if it was someone else..

My diet is not perfect, but I eat enough for sure, and I eat good food. My training is good, I have a coach who has been "in the game" for MANY years, he has controll on my training, so if somthing isn't working, we fix it together.

Everything seemed to be running great before the var, but when I was on, the var didn't do any difference... But: LADYRAPTOR, the gains are HERE, after 4(!!) weeks it started, i couldn't believe it :) And BW1, I took you advice :) I went up to 15, no sides, except a little extra facial hair, nothing I cant live with.. Im only staying on for 6 weeks :( so we'll se how much gains I can get in 2 weeks.. (I have one week left) I am very positive. I suddely gained alot in my 5th week, also a little weight :) Hope to have the same gains this week.

I'll let you know how it was when I'm finished, hopefully it can help other weirdos like me.. :)

Thanks guys!

Reactions: bw1
superqt4u2nv said:
Why so short of a cycle typically women run for long 12 weeks or more.

Because there is always a chance of me getting tested.. also outside competition. It took a lot of thought to do it in the first place, so we decided to only do 6 weeks, I think it will be best to stick to the plan, altough I really want to stay on longer, but I just can't take the risk this time. For the future I'll be doing a longer run, is 12 weeks really common? I thought 8 weeks was a long run, haha.

Thanx SUPERCUTE! :) I do envy you :)

I am a competitive lifter but just started on Anavar - oxandrolone - for making a switch to bodybuilding. I have only been taking 5 mg for 3 days and mydeadlifts were ridiculously easy yesterday. 255 x 3 felt like 205. Muscle hardness in my legs already too.

However, my T levels are naturally high. I have always pluked black hairs off my chin (my Mom and daughter too. both very strong naturally). I have always been on the agressive side. So, i would think the dose is dependant on your natural male hormone levels.

If you are more 'girlish' 20 is probably a more effective dose. For the tom boys like me, 5-10 is likely doing the trick.

I am a ultra newbie, so just my 2 cents.

I have my own quesions about before or after meals, upon waking, what supplelemnts compliment or interfere with absorption ect... but I will post elsewhere.

Adept said:
I am a competitive lifter but just started on Anavar - oxandrolone - for making a switch to bodybuilding. I have only been taking 5 mg for 3 days and mydeadlifts were ridiculously easy yesterday. 255 x 3 felt like 205. Muscle hardness in my legs already too.

However, my T levels are naturally high. I have always pluked black hairs off my chin (my Mom and daughter too. both very strong naturally). I have always been on the agressive side. So, i would think the dose is dependant on your natural male hormone levels.

If you are more 'girlish' 20 is probably a more effective dose. For the tom boys like me, 5-10 is likely doing the trick.

I am a ultra newbie, so just my 2 cents.

I have my own quesions about before or after meals, upon waking, what supplelemnts compliment or interfere with absorption ect... but I will post elsewhere.

Maybe you have a point.. I am pretty girlish.. I have to work hard for my gains, eating, sleeping, resting and training has to be very good for me to gain power. I have a training partner, she is not doing half as much as me for the same gains, she is not that girlish :).. But I dont know if it has anything to do with that. But I've had pretty good lifts for my age and weight, so I don't think my hormone levels will keep me back, I just have to work harder for it, and use more anavar, haha ;) ..

Top Bottom