Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No gains from anavar?

I think the big problem is most people think the first time they use AAS that some sort of magic will happen. The reality is your diet, training and sleep drive all your results. If those three are on point the AAS will just be the last piece of the puzzle.
Everyone responds differently too.

slat1 said:
I think the big problem is most people think the first time they use AAS that some sort of magic will happen. The reality is your diet, training and sleep drive all your results. If those three are on point the AAS will just be the last piece of the puzzle.
Everyone responds differently too.

I had low expectations, to be honest, it was everyone else made me think it would be so great.. :rolleyes: My diet was perfect, my sleep aswell, and had been for a long time, I am a seroius athlete on national team, and I had been training hard without drugs with very good gains. So I wouldn't blame it on that.

But.. I agree dosage must be individual, and I dont think men should be telling women how and what to use, because it is very different from how men react. From my experience (in real life, not from a forum) there are two types of advicers (male), the ones telling you very very small doses will be awesome, and those basically giving you their own cycle telling you it will kick ass... Not all women can get what they are looking for from 5 mgs of var, don't relly understand how any women can.. :rolleyes: I prefer women telling me their own experience with cycles, then it's up to me using the info I have making an OK cycle for me. Thats what women should do.

Top Bottom