Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No gains from anavar?

sandrar

I've been on Anavar - oxandrolone - for 4 weeks now. I did 5mg for the first two weeks, then went up to 10. I take 5mgs in the morning, and 5 mgs in the evening. Im doing Anavar - oxandrolone - for strenght gain only, but so far Im only up to my previous top lifts (and only in biceps, tric, shoulders, and chest) The deadlift is heavy, and I cant do my earlier max lift yet.. The squat is the same.. My coach has little experience with women on steroids, but tells me it worked great on him, and that it should be even better on me.. And my gains on Anavar - oxandrolone - has been terrible.. :( There is no problem with my diet, or my training (and the anavar is real for sure, its been tested), I've had good gains without steroids earlier. Now Im thinking there might be a reseptor problem, that Anavar - oxandrolone - just doesnt do it for me, but I havent heard anythig like that before, with women... I've been adviced not to go longer than 6 weeks, and now I feel this whole cycle was waisted, a big mistake, because there is always a risk for me being tested also, so I really needed a succecful cycle NOW.. Anyone had this experience?

This is my first cycle.

Thanks

Woman, 22 years old

Last edited:
BIKINIMOM said:
Don't know what to say as I have been told the contrary..... anavar is THE SHIT for females.

So have I, thats why I am so confused and disappointed, and thinking something must be wrong with me. I've only heard about successful anavar cycles (on females), I thought maybe there were someone with similar experiences who wasn't telling about it. Its no fun to tell about bad cycles :rolleyes: I guess anadrol must be the thing for me, haha..

Gymgurl said:
Could it have been fake??

It has been tested (..by WADA..!! An accident :( )So I know its real, I wouldnt have taken it if I wasnt sure it was 100% (..because it has to be out of my system when it's "time")

It was an oral yes?

If so it will clear fairly quickly.

Google for steroid clearance times and you will find some general times.

How are you certain you have made no gains?

Have you been tracking weight, body fat, bodymeasurements and your weights?

I know you are not up to your previous best lifts, but did you have any increase in weights at all?

I have known at least 5 women who have ran var several times. 5 mg never did shit for them. Most of them like to run 15-20mg. I know everyone is going to say "that's to much" but I have seen with my own eyes the difference in the results.

Some var info:

Anavar detailed information:
Anavar is a weak steroid with only a slight androgenic component. It has been shown that Anavar, when taken in reasonable dosages, rarely has any side effects. This is appreciated since Anavar was developed mostly for women and children. Anavar is one of the few steroids which does not cause an early stunting of growth in children since it does not prematurely close the epiphysial growth plates. For this reason Anavar is mostly used in children to stimulate growth and in women to prevent osteoporosis. Anavar causes very light virilization symptoms, if at all. This characteristic makes Anavar a favored remedy for female athletes since, at a daily dose of 10-30 mg, masculinizing symptoms are observed only rarely.

Tatyana said:
It was an oral yes?

If so it will clear fairly quickly.

Google for steroid clearance times and you will find some general times.

How are you certain you have made no gains?

Have you been tracking weight, body fat, bodymeasurements and your weights?

I know you are not up to your previous best lifts, but did you have any increase in weights at all?

Yes, clearance time on Anavar should be about 3 weeks.

I have had a slight increase in weights, edit: bw a little up, 0.5 - 1 kg (about 1-2lb?), think the creatine did some of this..., slight diffenece in bm. Not the gains I should have had though (according to my coach, who had a lot more gains from anavar alone than I did, and he is male). I didn't have big expectations either, because I didn't want to be disapponted.. (still feel steroids are too good to be true, haha).. but my experience is very much less then what I had expected.

And yes it was an oral, from generic.

(Sorry if my english aren't too good, Im not english-speaking)

Thanks for helping, appreciate it!

Last edited:
bw1 said:
I have known at least 5 women who have ran Anavar - oxandrolone - several times. 5 mg never did shit for them. Most of them like to run 15-20mg. I know everyone is going to say "that's to much" but I have seen with my own eyes the difference in the results.

It is my first cycle, so I thought 10mg would do it it for me (I was even told 5 would be enough!). I thought of going up to 15 (I have no sides either on 10mg), but was told that since I got almost nothing from 10 on my first cycle, it was doubtful that 15 would give me much more, I was only adviced to run something else next time.. But I dont know. My coach did check with others, and of course they are all so sceptical about "giving" roids to females, so it feels like I cant get a decent answer. Do you know how they ran their first cycle?

Thanks a lot! :)

Top Bottom