Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbies Check This Out: ripped and strong on a "weak" cycle.

Re: My first cycle

wil is jakked said:
I'm currently finishing up week 1 of my 16 week cycle of 2 dbols per week. Thats right, just 2 dbols a week.

That's the way old skool BB's did it back in the day.

I know I'm probably gonna be flamed big time posting this but fuck it.

I split my workout into 4 week intervals(4 phases). My diet has also been planned out to the T.

Supplements include in cycle
Glutamine weeks 1-16
Multi-vitamin e/d
creatine weeks 1-8

I've been working naturally for 6 years( I'm 24) and built a solid base so far. I'm confident I will do well with this cycle.
I lived the old school, and believe me I'm all for low doses, but that's going to do nothing. Try 2 a day, and add another until you're happy with the results.

My first cycle was deca only at 400mgs a week. I gained like 22lbs. and held onto 15lbs. Eating good and often is the best thing you can do. I wish I would have learned the importance of a good diet years ago!
Jz

Re: Re: My first cycle

genarr3 said:

I lived the old school, and believe me I'm all for low doses, but that's going to do nothing.

Guess I'll have to wait and see. I took before photos and probably take more mid cycle around week 8. I'll post them later.

machman said:
Why enanth and not sust or prop...? Not criticising, just curious...

Thinking about something along these lines...

& by the way what were/are your stats?

I've heard good things about Enanthate and wanted to try that as my first test. I'm 210, 6'2"

great post, especially if its the first time, doing more mild cycles is the way to do im myt opinion, thats why my first if 75mg/ED fina and 100mg/ED winny. Nice and simple.

my first cycle consists of dbol deca and sus 250
sus weeks 1-6 at 500mg and weeks 6-10 250mg
deca weeks 1-10 200mg and weeks 10-12 100
dbol 25mg a day weeks 1-6
ending with clomid
i start as soon as the gear arrives. let me know what you guys think

Lguy00 said:
my first cycle consists of dbol deca and sus 250
sus weeks 1-6 at 500mg and weeks 6-10 250mg
deca weeks 1-10 200mg and weeks 10-12 100
dbol 25mg a day weeks 1-6
ending with clomid
i start as soon as the gear arrives. let me know what you guys think
Probably better if you stopped the Deca at the same time as the Sustenon. You start Clomid therapy with those 2 compounds at the same time, 3 weeks after the last injection.

Top Bottom