Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbies at the gym....

Jimsbbc

I have noticed a trend over the years. There are the ones who sign up during january as a new years resolution, and give up within two months. Then there is a second wave. The Summer crowd, who usually sign up 2 weeks before spring break to try and get ripped for the beach. After being around the same people all winter, now we're going through an influx of newbies. How many of you noticed this?

Yep, every year! And how about the saturday only crowd.... damn it gets to crowded for all these 'once a week-ers' on the weekend. That's why I like going during the week at 4:30am... not many people are willing to come in that early!:D

Monday is the worst day, u have all these punks that do bench and curls.....and u won't see them in there the rest of the week......

and talk in groups, while sitting on equpment u need...grrrrr:mad:

Monday's the worst.

Everybody is making up for the past weekend, then Tuesday and so on it starts to tapper off. :rolleyes:

That reminds me....

When I was back in Indiana I went to a gym about the size of a golds, open 24 hrs etc. Well on January 2 of this year I come in and Jesus Christ! The parking lot was filled to capacity! There had to have been 100 people in the weight room and 250 total. It was a fucking nightmare. This sounds ridiculous but it actually made me depressed. I went home and was pissed the whole nite. I thought I was going to have to switch gyms. I moved to Florida in late February and I noticed that it only took these newbie dumbasses about 2 weeks to get tired of exercising. Go the fuck home and eat your fucking twinkies. Bitch!

Hahaha!! That is what I am talking about. I happens every year. I think it shows how different we are. "Normal" people stay home, drink their 6pack, and watch sitcoms.

Top Bottom