Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie, first cycle of sust, questions for the pros

iws214

Hey guys. I'm a newbie to the AAS world. I'm 23 yrs old, 5'7 160 (give or take) probably around 9%bf small frame, and have been working out for about 3 yrs. Bench has plateaued around 245

I'm about to start my first cycle. I plan on running 250mg sust/ week for 10 weeks. Split between Monday and Friday. I have arimidex and tamoxifen citrate on hand for pct or any signs of gyno.

Would like some of the pros opinions on the following;

1. Is ten weeks sufficient for 1st cycle, should I go longer or shorter?
2. Dosing for pct?
3. If I end up using arimidex for bloat what's the proper dosing?
4. After a 10 week cycle with proper pct, how long will it take my test to rebound?
5. What should I expect during pct? I.E. body, mood, strength, etc.
6. Should I run the Nolva or Adex alongside of the test?
7. Will length of cycle effect test rebound time?
8. Also, anything else I should add to my pct? DOn't think I can get ahold of any HCG right now.

Sorry for all the q's, just want to be thorough and know what to expect. I've done adequate research but would like these questions answered directly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Hey guys. I'm a newbie to the AAS world. I'm 23 yrs old, 5'7 160 (give or take) probably around 9%bf small frame, and have been working out for about 3 yrs. Bench has plateaued around 245

I'm about to start my first cycle. I plan on running 250mg sust/ week for 10 weeks. Split between Monday and Friday. I have arimidex and tamoxifen citrate on hand for pct or any signs of gyno.

Would like some of the pros opinions on the following;

1. Is ten weeks sufficient for 1st cycle, should I go longer or shorter?
2. Dosing for pct?
3. If I end up using arimidex for bloat what's the proper dosing?
4. After a 10 week cycle with proper pct, how long will it take my test to rebound?
5. What should I expect during pct? I.E. body, mood, strength, etc.
6. Should I run the Nolva or Adex alongside of the test?
7. Will length of cycle effect test rebound time?
8. Also, anything else I should add to my pct? DOn't think I can get ahold of any HCG right now.

Sorry for all the q's, just want to be thorough and know what to expect. I've done adequate research but would like these questions answered directly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

250mg sust every week??? That is a terrible cycle!!! Even for a first timer..

Run 500-750mg EW and pin MWF (that is optimal for sust esters), but you can pin mon/thurs if you want (not optimal for sust ester)..

Also, tun for 12 weeks minimum.

If you have adex, keep it on hand until you need it, then if you do, run at .25mg EOD and raise if necessary.

You do not need HCG..
Rebound at 12 weeks should be easy with a clomid/nolva PCT and some HCGenerate/post cycle unleashed..

Clomid for PCT: 50/50/50/50/25/25

I recommend 6 week PCTs for full body, it is to make sure you are fully recovered and is most definitely not half ass..

You need to do some more research my friend..

Thanks for the response Gamer. I've been told that 500-750/week is too high. I will bump to 500/week though if necesssary.
Also, do I need the clomid for pct or will nolva,adex, and hcgenerate be adequate?
Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the response Gamer. I've been told that 500-750/week is too high. I will bump to 500/week though if necesssary.
Also, do I need the clomid for pct or will nolva,adex, and hcgenerate be adequate?
Thanks for the help.

You will not see gains at 250mg a week, just FYI bro...

12 weeks minumim..

Clomid is better than nolva, but nolva will suffice..

Do not use adex in PCT! That is your on cycle AI!

Sorry, but I recommend a SERM for every cycle... No matter what other PCT items you have.

Ozzie, thanks for the thorough answer. I will bump the test up to 500mg/week split m/w/f.
I'll order some of the formastanzol and hcgenerate and the adex is comparable to aromasin isn't it? Also, since I've got the Nolva already would I want to run it with the other pct anyways? Or is that going overboard?
Thanks.

Ozzie, thanks for the thorough answer. I will bump the test up to 500mg/week split m/w/f.
I'll order some of the formastanzol and hcgenerate and the adex is comparable to aromasin isn't it? Also, since I've got the Nolva already would I want to run it with the other pct anyways? Or is that going overboard?
Thanks.

You should do more research for yourself before touching AAS,that is my take...
HCGenerate for one thing is not an AI, it is a t-booster with testofen that works.
Forma stanzol is slightly comparable to aromasin.
Adex is an AI like aromasin and forma, but not great on lipids or IGF levels.
Overboard on PCT?? Joking right? You want to go overboard on PCT; unless you dont care about your gains..

I guess my answer was not thorough enough LMAO..

Good luck man..

Last edited:
250mg sust every week??? That is a terrible cycle!!! Even for a first timer..

Run 500-750mg EW and pin MWF (that is optimal for sust esters), but you can pin mon/thurs if you want (not optimal for sust ester)..

Also, tun for 12 weeks minimum.

If you have adex, keep it on hand until you need it, then if you do, run at .25mg EOD and raise if necessary.

You do not need HCG..
Rebound at 12 weeks should be easy with a clomid/nolva PCT and some HCGenerate/post cycle unleashed..

Clomid for PCT: 50/50/50/50/25/25

I recommend 6 week PCTs for full body, it is to make sure you are fully recovered and is most definitely not half ass..

You need to do some more research my friend..

I agree with what you say ... except for 500-750. i think he can get away with 375-500 for excellent gains. 750 is too much for his size. i was his size when i did my first cycle and was also benching 245 max and i did 500mg/week and had more then enough results.. bench went to 300... maybe even too much as my aggression went through the roof.

i would still run hcg/hmg though.. makes for a softer landing.

I agree with what you say ... except for 500-750. i think he can get away with 375-500 for excellent gains. 750 is too much for his size. i was his size when i did my first cycle and was also benching 245 max and i did 500mg/week and had more then enough results.. bench went to 300... maybe even too much as my aggression went through the roof.

i would still run hcg/hmg though.. makes for a softer landing.

At 180, maxing close to 300, 500mg is not enough for me to see nice gains...

Top Bottom