Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie and Frustrated

PegasusStar

Hey guys, I actually registered last year to research Clenbuterol.

Im trying to get off 25 pounds but I want to be lean and tone.
I have tried this on my own for years, and nothing is happening.

Last week I got a personal trainer who will hopefully kick my butt into shape.

Im 5'0, 150 lbs, Female, 30 yrs old.

I normally jog 2-3 times a week about 3-4 miles and now Im adding weights...problem is im really sore 3-5 days after training that I cant even get my cardio in now.

Im hoping this is just the case from starting out.

Oh as far as diet, I eat lots of protein, fish, chicken, steak, turkey, roast beef. But I also eat a ton of Lean Cuisine and meals like that. Very little Veggies, and I eat Lean Cuisine for breakfast too. I do not eat anything fried, or from a fast food place or pizza unless it is grilled chicken or subway.

Any advice? Im just tired of being at 150 and have tried and tried on my own. I decided to get back into the forum to keep me motivated.

Thanks

Sorry, I can't help with any clen question. Why was the interest there 3 years ago in clen, if I may ask?

Good for you in hiring a PT. Does he/she have a solid client base? Have you talked with their clients to see if he/she knows their "stuff". Are they happy with their results? I shake my head at some of the PT's I've seen thru the years at my gym. Oy Vey( shakes head).

Are you keeping a solid journal of what you're eating daily? The ladies around here use a website called fitday.com. Perhaps you should consider trying it out since they all use it to track their diets. I'm old school ;and really should check that site out myself too.

Also, I steer clear of the frozen "foods" you mentioned above. I tend to think they are full of frozen "crap". I'd rather take any spare time and cook ahead than go the frozen "diet" food route. Just my humble 2 cents. :)

Sore? Silly question on this end: Are you being sure to warm up and stretch before, during and after you are pumping the iron? Hey, I had to ask..I see so many who do not do this and it freaks me out! :) You are prolly hitting muscle groups you've NOT hit in awhile so you are feeling those worked muscles. It hurts sooo goood. Fine line 'tween a good burnand improper form/over training too.Your new PT SHOULD be able to help in this area.

GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME BACK!

PegasusStar said:
Hey guys, I actually registered last year to research Clenbuterol.

Im trying to get off 25 pounds but I want to be lean and tone.
I have tried this on my own for years, and nothing is happening.

Last week I got a personal trainer who will hopefully kick my butt into shape.

Im 5'0, 150 lbs, Female, 30 yrs old.

I normally jog 2-3 times a week about 3-4 miles and now Im adding weights...problem is im really sore 3-5 days after training that I cant even get my cardio in now.

Im hoping this is just the case from starting out.

Oh as far as diet, I eat lots of protein, fish, chicken, steak, turkey, roast beef. But I also eat a ton of Lean Cuisine and meals like that. Very little Veggies, and I eat Lean Cuisine for breakfast too. I do not eat anything fried, or from a fast food place or pizza unless it is grilled chicken or subway.

Any advice? Im just tired of being at 150 and have tried and tried on my own. I decided to get back into the forum to keep me motivated.

Thanks
The user 'PegasusStar' has been gifted a platinum membership!
Welcome to the family. We will give you all the tools for a better you. Take the advice of some of these fine ladies who have over come so much. They know the path.

Hey guys,

As for the Clen, I was looking into taking it to get rid of the weight, then chickened out.

The PT comes highly recommended and there is a nutritionist on staff. When I went back she really stretched me out well b/c I was so sore and couldnt squat after 5 days, Im really hoping your right that it is just using muscles I never used before.

Needto...you know, someone else told me to give up the Lean Cuisine...I see you have a cookbook...got a link to it?

Also I just bought Whey Protein and Glucosamine...anything else I should be taking?

Also I was told to only use the protein shake right after working out and not on days that Im not lifting, is this true?

Thanks

Oh, forgot to tell you above that Im 29% BMI and I would like to get to 18-20% for now.

Thanks

PegasusStar said:
Hey guys,

As for the Clen, I was looking into taking it to get rid of the weight, then chickened out.

The PT comes highly recommended and there is a nutritionist on staff. When I went back she really stretched me out well b/c I was so sore and couldnt squat after 5 days, Im really hoping your right that it is just using muscles I never used before.

Needto...you know, someone else told me to give up the Lean Cuisine...I see you have a cookbook...got a link to it?

Also I just bought Whey Protein and Glucosamine...anything else I should be taking?

Also I was told to only use the protein shake right after working out and not on days that Im not lifting, is this true?

Thanks

Oh, forgot to tell you above that Im 29% BMI and I would like to get to 18-20% for now.

Thanks
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/c...-like-reach-new-goals-more-anabol-595937.html

Frozen meals is just one of the many reasons I wrote the book. Btw vixen is a pretty good cook to. I been thinking about steeling some of her recipes for my book. If she don't mind :heart:

Oh, another thing, here is what I ate last 12 hours (did an overnight shift in the ER)

6p- NY steak fat removed 5ox
Mac and cheese made with 1% milk and low fat cheese- 0.5 cup

12 midnight- Grilled Chicken 1oz
Pasta with marinara sauce 0.5 cup

3am- Grilled chicken from El Pollo Loco 1 breast
Steamed Veggies

I will likely get off work and go to bed at 7am so I may finish the grilled chicken first (I ate 3/4 of it)

Also drank 5 glasses of water

What do you think? Too much pasta?

The guy that told me not to drink the protein shake was just someone at the health store who said something like I would get more protein by eating it (like a chicken breast) than it would be absorbed if I drank it other than post workout????? does this make sense?

PegasusStar said:
Oh, another thing, here is what I ate last 12 hours (did an overnight shift in the ER)

6p- NY steak fat removed 5ox
Mac and cheese made with 1% milk and low fat cheese- 0.5 cup

12 midnight- Grilled Chicken 1oz
Pasta with marinara sauce 0.5 cup

3am- Grilled chicken from El Pollo Loco 1 breast
Steamed Veggies

I will likely get off work and go to bed at 7am so I may finish the grilled chicken first (I ate 3/4 of it)

Also drank 5 glasses of water

What do you think? Too much pasta?
Pasta is the devil. Also A simple carb which many people still think is a complex card. Its no good for you.
brown rice
yams
oatmeal
whole wheat
This and some other things should be where you get your carbs from.

Top Bottom