Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb to anabolics.. Need expert advice.. Confused

And your option A from original post had Prop at 12 wks. Id think about this if you consider this in the future especially as a novice. Thats a lot of poking urself.

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt.

Depends on the person.

Many factors at play...

I dont agree with this... if your not gaining 15-20 lbs on your first cycle of just like 500mg a week of test, or 20-30mg of dbol, your not training right or eating... Ive seen kids that think steroids are the way, that drank 6 protein shakes a day along with a fast food meal, and a 12 pack a night working out 3 days a week, no idea about training there body to gain, gain 20 lbs.... Genetics yes, but for a first time user, if your not gaining that kind of weight, your in the wrong hobby, and should stop workig out forever!!!! lol, not really, but anyone and everyone should put on mad weight with there first go around... Problem is these kids lose it all without proper pct....

This in turn is why i believe people turn to megadosing... They dont have the slightest clue about training and joe blow gym rat is who they listen too who shoots 2 grams of test a week and a gram of deca and says, this is how you get big... I can still to this day gain 12-15 bs on 20 mg of dbol a day....

Point is training and diet is more important than AAS, and Gear SHOULD NEVER BE USED BY AN AMATEUR...

I would run just test so you can gauge its sides. Running mutiple things first cycle you will not be able to tell what is causing what sides which could be important should you run deca with the test but develop gyno and start treating it as estrogenic gyno. When deca is in the mix it could be progesterone based gyno which is a different course of action to combat.

Still waiting on my Test E and Arimidex. So I haven't started cycle.

Weeks 1-10 400 1x week
Unleashed Throughout Cycle and PCT
Forma 5 pumps 2 x daily
N2 Guard Throughout Cycle and PCT
Arimidex .25 eod only if signs of bloat
Erase Weeks 11-17

Should I pick up some HCG generate? And should I run it during the cycle or strictly PCT?

Still waiting on my Test E and Arimidex. So I haven't started cycle.

Weeks 1-10 400 1x week
Unleashed Throughout Cycle and PCT
Forma 5 pumps 2 x daily
N2 Guard Throughout Cycle and PCT
Arimidex .25 eod only if signs of bloat
Erase Weeks 11-17

Should I pick up some HCG generate? And should I run it during the cycle or strictly PCT?

Hcgenerate during cycle, helps prevent shutdown, start taking it around 4th or 5th week.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

Thinking I might have gotten screwed. My Test E and Adex haven't shown up yet. According to the tracking info they left "The land of Smiles" on the 9th. No tracking info after that. Starting to wonder if it just wasn't a well run scam.

Top Bottom