Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb to anabolics.. Need expert advice.. Confused

jefferylebowski

Hello to everyone. First off a little background about myself. I am 34 years old, I'm 6'1" and about 210 lbs at about 13% body fat. I train religiously 4-5 days a week. I started working out almost 6 years ago when I had to weigh myself on a shipping scale and it read 335 lbs. I have trained completely with over the counter supplements and proteins. And I have made some great gains. I went from the beginning a 255 DL to 605 Raw, 205 squat to 505 Raw "on a reconstructed hip", and a 185 Bench to a 305 Bench "not much of a bencher." I have tried every kind of change in my workout routines possible and the last 6 months I have hit a wall. Not making any progress. I eat clean and I train as hard as I can. So I have made the decision to go with anabolics. After talking with a friend of my brother at a wedding it convinced me of what I need to do to take the next step. I am seeking advice on a good stack and cycle length for me. Also what anti estrogens to use during and post cycle. My goals are as follows. To pack on 15 lbs of lean muscle, significant increase in strength and endurance and avoid bloating,water retention. And decrease my body fat percentage. Also I am genetically predisposed to gyno. Lofty goals I know. Any advice I would greatly appreciate.

A couple cycles I have contemplated:

Test Propionate 500mgs week x 12 weeks or Maybe Sustanon instead.

Equipoise 400 myself week x 12 weeks

Dbol. 45mgs a day x First 4 weeks

Anavar. 50mgs a day x Last 4 weeks

Arimidex. .5mg every other day during cycle

Vitamin B6 200 mg per day

Nolva. Instead of Clomid at end of cycle.

OR

Testosterone Cypionate 400mg a week for 10 weeks

Deca Durabolin 400 mg a week for 10 weeks

D-Bol. 35 mg a day for 28 days

Arimidex .5 mg every other day for 10 weeks

Vitamin B6. 200 mg a day for 13 weeks

Nolva for 3 weeks following the cycle starting out at 300 mg first day reducing to 50 mg the last week.

Also I am wanting to know which vendor might be the best to deal with? I have been looking at sizevitamins.c_m. Yes I realize this has probably been discussed at length and I appolgize in advance. Just want to be informed on what I'm putting into my body. I appreciate your time guys.

Hello to everyone. First off a little background about myself. I am 34 years old, I'm 6'1" and about 210 lbs at about 13% body fat. I train religiously 4-5 days a week. I started working out almost 6 years ago when I had to weigh myself on a shipping scale and it read 335 lbs. I have trained completely with over the counter supplements and proteins. And I have made some great gains. I went from the beginning a 255 DL to 605 Raw, 205 squat to 505 Raw "on a reconstructed hip", and a 185 Bench to a 305 Bench "not much of a bencher." I have tried every kind of change in my workout routines possible and the last 6 months I have hit a wall. Not making any progress. I eat clean and I train as hard as I can. So I have made the decision to go with anabolics. After talking with a friend of my brother at a wedding it convinced me of what I need to do to take the next step. I am seeking advice on a good stack and cycle length for me. Also what anti estrogens to use during and post cycle. My goals are as follows. To pack on 15 lbs of lean muscle, significant increase in strength and endurance and avoid bloating,water retention. And decrease my body fat percentage. Also I am genetically predisposed to gyno. Lofty goals I know. Any advice I would greatly appreciate.

OR

Nolva for 3 weeks following the cycle starting out at 300 mg first day reducing to 50 mg the last week.

Also I am wanting to know which vendor might be the best to deal with? I have been looking at sizevitamins.c_m. Yes I realize this has probably been discussed at length and I appolgize in advance. Just want to be informed on what I'm putting into my body. I appreciate your time guys.

Only test for first cyc 250-500mg ah week. Cyp or enanthanate

No nolva 300mg!? Omg your gonna murder your dick and liver! or clomid

Pct unleashed

Maintain your diet

You don't wanna rush into this using multiple compounds for your first cycle. Gotta crawl before you walk. Majority people like to use test for a first cycle.Testosterone is one of the most effective, safe and available steroids. Gives u chance to see how ur body responds to AAS. And one more thing make sure u read the rules about this place. U can't ask or give any source info.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

Hi Mate and welcome to EF!
Can I just say that what you are looking at doing is going to screw with your body big time! look at starting with a nice cycle of Deca and Test E.. you would want to have some 'PES ERASE'and Unleashed for PCT. you could throw in your Arimidex during cycle starting a few weeks in.

1-10 Deca 400mg ew
1-12 Test E 500mg ew
13-17 Erase 3 caps a day
13-17 Unleashed

Thats what I would run for a first cycle or replace your Deca with Dbol at 30mg a day that is going to give you more than enough results (if you use Dbol use Nolva for pct also but do not use Nolva for pct on Deca)!

I wouldnt be runnin deca bro, in some cases recovery can take upto 18 months, your goals are achievable with test e- 500 mg weekly 1-12
Dbol 30 mg 1-4

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

OR

First cycle should be testosterone only.

If you dont gain 15-20lbs off test only first cyc ur not eating and training right!

Do use Deca!

You mean Do not! Right?

First cycle should be test only after that you see how your body handles hormones, next cycle add another compound with test so if you have problems you will know which one is causing it!

Top Bottom