Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newb here

sweet man.. you are so aweosme. and when you say protein shake... is why protein good enough or any type of specific I will need to get? I can run to GNC if I have to. So sounds like I will start on monday, especially as its the first of the month, it'll be easier to keep track of how long I been doing the stuff. :). I will definitely keep updated...

so now another question...

how does this journal thing work? should I post a pre test pic and post like a pic every 2 weeks to show improvement? or do I just keep updated on improvements I see? I would honestly rather just show the end results :p lol

Yep whey is good bro.

Just put in here what your doing, workout, diet and beginning pics. Would be gr8 if you could put pics up 4 weeks or so apart. Every 2 weeks isnt gonna show much.

Check out Colstreamer, Hawt & Sexy and DMK logs to see what they put up.

will do :) I am finally starting tonight, or well... today... so.. few weeks, hope to see some results, I am sure I will. Luckily I am getting better. i was sick past couple days, finally on the day I want to start, I got better :)... It was meant to be lol.

Thanks for all the amazing help, i am glad to find a place where people aren't scared to talk about this stuff... o_O

Hey, sorry, this week has been super crazy at work... but I still been hitting the gym, and while I am actually .... "working" I am doing push ups... sit ups.. wall sits... pretty much whatever I can do without weights. Something to keep me going, because I have read what happens if you do steroids and don't do any working out... doesn't sound too appealing.

I will agree with you that the needle isn't tremendous pain, just more than necessary, I actually didn't feel it at all going in, it was a few hours later, and the last couple of days that it has been a well... Pain in the ass.... just a bit sore, but I deal with it, it don't phase me much because I know that the soreness will be worth it in the end.

I am trying to eat good, been doing decent on that, but my sleep is where I have been really messing up this week. Today for example, up at 10pm to get to work night before, didnt go to sleep till about 630 last night, then had to get up at 10 again. So about 3 1/2 hours of sleep... and still have to work till 7am, probably won't be home till about 830am since ill do my workout. I know sleep is a big thing while doing this, at least from what I have read, So I have been trying to get better sleep habits, I generally do not sleep much, I am always finding things to do, and keeping myself up, with school work, and some other stuff.

Other than all that, doing good, I am sore from working out, and pushing hard to get good results. And I just want to make sure, but I think I read to workout pretty much till you can't push anymore? I been doing that, if that is too much let me know. I been working myself good to make sure I make the money I spent worth it.

Always leave the gym with a little bit left in the tank bro. Do you have access to free weights at all?

umm.. no.. I mean I have some like I think 2 and 5 pound dumbbells at home.. and then some bands and of course some other things, but free weights, not so much.. but I can purchase some no problem.

Question:.... OK so I am now done with the first week, so far so good, feeling great :)... but I have a question.. Around the area where I inject, no I dont poke the same hole over and over, I do a different spot, thus far, two times... I feel where it's like... hard? sort of, kind of like there is a knot? I guess you could say, and it's really sore.. not unbearable, but if it gets touched wrong, I know it for sure. I can work out, I can run, I can do anything I want, it's only if I sit on it wrong or it gets hit wrong... is this normal? just want to make sure. I am doing everything just as you said.. I "warm" up the test, sanitize the top, sanitize the area of injection.. push plunger till a bit comes out to make sure no air bubbles, go in about 3/4 of the way, pull plunger out a bit to make sure no blood, and then if ok, I push in and let the body take as it does, I don't just push it all in at once......

just want to be sure nothing is wrong before it gets too far... it really, like I mentioned, doesn't affect me too much, I just rather be safe than sorry.

OK, I googled it, and actually got results? o_O... sounds like it could be Virgin muscles getting used to the needle? or Sometimes when injecting you sometimes dont get deep enough to penetrate the muscle therefore creating a pocket of oil which might be the case?

Also, forgot to ask, where do you recommend injecting? I was thinking just switch sides each week, this first week was the right cheek, this week would be the left... and keep switching sides each week? or...

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you bro.
Ok you always want to rotate injection sites. That hard lump could be scar tissue or a pocket of oil. I would recommend massaging that firmly for a couple of day to be sure its not the latter.
If it gets really sore and painful then that means that you could have an abscess so in that case you would want to go to the DR and get it taken care of. Its not that big a deal and comes with the territory for some of us.
You can inject delts, quads and calves very easily. If you do calves then only do the outer meaty portion right in the center of the muscle. Most guys dont like doing calves but for me its no prob.
You can also do chest if you have enough meat there. The way to do it is go up from your nipple a few inches and to either side of center. They is a pretty big vein running vertically right in the center of each pec, thats why you wanna go either side of center.
I dont do gluts cuz its too hard for me to get twisted around to hit them. But if they work for you then fine. Just add in quads or delts etc and your g2g.

Top Bottom