Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new years eve plans

I will be breast feeding all night listening to my gf mom speak Dutch fucking constantly to the baby and telling me what to do. Fuck I'm pissed off I wish she would go back to Holland. I don't need help. Fuck I'm gonna drive my truck off a cliff

you're gf's mom is telling you what to do? snatch her ass up bro. don't take that

you're gf's mom is telling you what to do? snatch her ass up bro. don't take that

Ya dude it's driving me mental...I can do this with my gf..don't need help..fuck...

Oh and btw

*your*

Ya dude it's driving me mental...I can do this with my gf..don't need help..fuck...

Oh and btw

*your*

I know what you mean. I've already had that talk with my wife about it. her mom is like that. I had similar problems with her when we got married.

I will be breast feeding all night listening to my gf mom speak Dutch fucking constantly to the baby and telling me what to do. Fuck I'm pissed off I wish she would go back to Holland. I don't need help. Fuck I'm gonna drive my truck off a cliff

lolololol Poor woot! I feel bad for ya!

Like Jesus I have raised 2 boys...don't tell me what to do...so angry...she's here for a fucking month...I'm gonna be in a hydro haze

Top Bottom