Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New week new goals?

I'm there with ya buddy... Hope you're takin some BCAAs ;)

As I recall, you're coming back from an iatrogenic injury... It has gotta be especially frustrating to watch the recovery process drip along, but follow the same great advice you give. Patience. Let the body get strong.

I have a feeling we will see you on stage again... Maybe not in 2012 (this could be an active recovery year) but perhaps thereafter

Maybe I'll see u back stage -- lol

I have 8 bottles of GEAR from NTBM to keep me in a positive nitrogen balance to we shall see what happens next

I'm there with ya buddy... Hope you're takin some BCAAs ;)

As I recall, you're coming back from an iatrogenic injury... It has gotta be especially frustrating to watch the recovery process drip along, but follow the same great advice you give. Patience. Let the body get strong.

I have a feeling we will see you on stage again... Maybe not in 2012 (this could be an active recovery year) but perhaps thereafter

Maybe I'll see u back stage -- lol

Let me know when & where, i'll be there rootin for ya :)

I have been making my morning cardio 5 for 5 so now the new goal is simple make my lazy butt put on my vibrams on for morning cardio. It takes me a few more minutes to put them on then normal shoes but my feet feel so much better when I do.

Ebony have you tried coconut water? It tastes like sh*t at first but its good once you get used to it. I am usually dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. I like the effect of cocunut water.

Top Bottom