Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

No prob suga!
Its not really going away. Wtih all the extta sets you are doing right now you are using up fat stores. There are fat stores even inside of those muscles that you have built up and you are burning those out now and thats just fine. You are also getting your connective tissues ready for the huge stress that you gonna be putting on them and again thats a good thing for you to be doing. Be thinking on how you gonna increase fats and protein when you get about mid way cuz you gonna really need to.

No prob suga!
Its not really going away. Wtih all the extta sets you are doing right now you are using up fat stores. There are fat stores even inside of those muscles that you have built up and you are burning those out now and thats just fine. You are also getting your connective tissues ready for the huge stress that you gonna be putting on them and again thats a good thing for you to be doing. Be thinking on how you gonna increase fats and protein when you get about mid way cuz you gonna really need to.

That's some great advice there Zed made me feel better.
Yeah I will work on that @ the minute I'm 150g of protein and eating clean most my protein now comes from foods only 2 shakes per day as for fats I've been staying away from all that with eating clean but if this is permission to maybe take a couple cheat days I'm up for that lol! I eat almonds and olive oil every day bout 8 almonds and tspoon olive oil for good fats. Any changes I should make ? Thanks again Zed your a legend!

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah your low on fats suga. Put one tablespoon of olive oil in your shakes, both of them! You should notice an up swing in mood and your joint will really start to feel good too. Also may be a bit hornier too.:) Typical for guyz but not sure bout you chikas....
Any time now go on and take a cheat day. The extra cals are not gonna hurt you one bit. Just dont go too crazy there suga.
Alsp keep in mind that your bod needs good fats for proper cardio function and joint health...just an fyi on that.

Yeah your low on fats suga. Put one tablespoon of olive oil in your shakes, both of them! You should notice an up swing in mood and your joint will really start to feel good too. Also may be a bit hornier too.:) Typical for guyz but not sure bout you chikas....
Any time now go on and take a cheat day. The extra cals are not gonna hurt you one bit. Just dont go too crazy there suga.
Alsp keep in mind that your bod needs good fats for proper cardio function and joint health...just an fyi on that.

Brilliant I will do that Zed yeah I did cheat today had a beef Sunday roast lol but I'm normally really strict nice to no I can chill a bit now !!

Sent from my iPhone

Day 15
Workout A.
Squats

2x5 30k
2x5 40k
5x5 45k

B.press

2x5 30k
1x5 35k
1x5 40k
5x5 45k
Bb row

1x5 30k
2x5 35k
5x5 45k

Can feel my workouts working my muscle now the weights are starting to increase feels good!

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Day 15
Workout A.
Squats

2x5 30k
2x5 40k
5x5 45k

B.press

2x5 30k
1x5 35k
1x5 40k
5x5 45k
Bb row

1x5 30k
2x5 35k
5x5 45k

Can feel my workouts working my muscle now the weights are starting to increase feels good!

Sent from my iPhone

All at 99.2 Lbs. Good for you suga.Keep it up!

Zed where about should my daily calorie intake be for 5x5 ?

Sent from my iPhone

Hold the winny/ test till midway from today

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom