Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New here..

ArmaniAK47

Hey everyone I'm a new member here, but I have read here a lot before now..

I am trying to plan a cycle.
I need help if you know what I mean..

It would be greatly appreciated..

-PMs maybe?

thanks.
:supercool

Hey bro,

I appreciate the response.
I was needing some advice on getting it, actually..

I am low T so I am scripted test (hope saying that is golden?)

I am trying to get my doc to up my T and add some Nandrolone Decanoate.
[hoping for 400mg Testosterone Cypionate and 200mg Deca per week inject.]

Considering adding some Dbol to my scripted program...

Last edited:
Sup my friend. I hit you with a plat. Good to have you with us on the forums my friend. Also you can always pm me for help man I am here 24 hours a day.

asking for a source is against the rules if you read my links to our rules here.

If you have a doc who will script you 600 mgs of gear a week, he may not be practicing for too long. Also, if that's a first cycle, it's way too much, especially with added dbol.

What ever happened to trying one thing at a time? This is why so few people really know what a drug is doing. They've never done a cycle without 2-3-4 substances.

If you have a doc who will script you 600 mgs of gear a week, he may not be practicing for too long. Also, if that's a first cycle, it's way too much, especially with added dbol.

What ever happened to trying one thing at a time? This is why so few people really know what a drug is doing. They've never done a cycle without 2-3-4 substances.

I do agree with this. Same goes with training and diet. Too much variation is hard to gauge.

I do agree with this. Same goes with training and diet. Too much variation is hard to gauge.

A few years back, I spent over 4 months doing workouts of just ONE exercise per bodypart. In that way I found which were the most effective. A couple of observations: Leg extensions do nothing and the best bicep exercise is seated incline bench curls -- for me -- but more often than not, the physiolgy works across the board.

Oddly enough, I read sometime afterward that Steve Reeves felt that incline curls were best so that was the only bicep exercise he ever did! 10 sets of 10 reps of incline curls. Seemed to work.

Unless you do it this way, you'll never know. Same with roids.

Yeah I read the rules about the source thing.. My mistake.
-it's just kind of tough to find a place on the level, you know?

I guess I didn't give a good background..
My first cycle was dbol only about 3 yrs ago.. then I had a test only.. then a test and dbol, then a test/parabolin/dbol. then one anavar only, then one anadrol only.
I lost track of the bodybuilding thing because I fucked my thyroid up a little bit using low dose T3 (don't ask me why, but low dose T3 rocked my world..) my heart rate would be so fast resting I couldnt stand to work out..
We owned the gym, but then were forced to close due to bankruptcy... so once my thyroid levels were normal I still didnt work out for a year or two (didn't want to pay my government funded competitors).

Now I joined a gym a guy and his family own a little way away from me.. I am scripted Androgel 5g/ed and am a few weeks back to working out.

Top Bottom