Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Here

rbella

Hi to everyone...
I am new to this site as a member, however, I have been reading for awhile. I am very excited to say that today I have started making the changes to my lifestyle necessary to be healthy, happy, and fit. I don't really feel comfortable posting my stats on here but I am quite similar to Daisy's before pic. That really motivated me to get my butt in gear. All of you are so informed and I look forward to utilizing your resources!!

I guess I am posting this as more of a commitment to myself than anything else. My husband is a member here and on other boards as well. He is the most wonderful, sweet, and loving husband a woman could ever ask for! Sadly, I never really thought about how the huge changes in my body might have affected him over the years. He of course would never say anything and always told me how beautiful I was. Today I told him I was going to start eating "clean" and I described my workout plan. You would have thought that I gave him a winning ticket to the lottery. He was so excited and discussing all the great ideas of ways we could motivate each other. Even though I made the decision to do this for myself, I am so excited about how it will strengthen our already wonderful relationship.

So, sorry for being corny...Just really excited. Wish me luck. Maybe I will get up enough guts to post before pics one day.

I read all the stickies and downloaded the fit program. Great information!

Thanks!!

Best of luck in your journey having a mate that is in the lifestyle makes things so much easier.

Top Bottom